FKA Worldwide Sports NOW OPEN FOR TEAM ORDERS

JRule13

Banned User
picture.php

Team Packages for 2013. FKA Worldwide Sports is your team purchase headquarters. We do not process individual orders.

What sets us apart from all the others... organizational skills. All individuals associated with FKA Worldwide Sports are either current or retired US Military members. We specialize in timelines and customer service. You will never again have to roll the dice on weather or not your gear will arrive as promised. We guarantee our work and have money back programs in place if we fail to meet our promises.

Everybody know that the only way to save money is to purchase in bulk. FKA Worldwide Sports has reached out to multiple companies across the softball world and have put in place deals that will save teams $500-$800 per order. Let us do the hard work. We will give you the time line, all you have to do is jump on board and enjoy the extra money you will have for tournament entry fees next summer.

Feel free to contact me via email and I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

Joe Rulewich
[email protected]

JRule13

Banned User
Tuesday morning update...

We are opening up a basic uniform package. Full Sub Jersey, Custom Panel Pants (Grey, black, or white), and custom Hat for $99. We will be working this on the same timeline as the other packages.

JRule13

Banned User
Feedback needed...

Full Subs and pants will be made through 3n2. Dri Fit subs, long sleeve Dri Fit subs, and Hoodies are Augusta sports wear blanks that are sublimated by FKA. Turn around time on all FKA items is 10-14 days. So if you need the Dri Fits for Winter Tourneys, just let us know and we can get those out to you ASAP.

All equipment will be shipped as soon as the sponsor company has the items in stock. The significant time line is the worst case senerio. Rather give you a no later than and be early, then give you a no later than and miss it like 90% of the companies out there. Full Sub uniforms are generally taking 4-6 weeks. We will recieve all uniforms and inspect them as a quality control method. Equipment will come direct from the manufacture with contact information provided.

We are also working on arm sleeves. Full sub and semi sub sleeves.

HFLHitmen

Banned User
Brando... thanks, I checked the web site you posted. Look legit. Going to shoot them an email to see what type of response time they got... always a good indicator.

HFLHitmen

Banned User
took him about an hour to get back to me... not bad at all. Said he got banned for selling an exclusive. said he didn't realize it was against the rules.

kinda messed up if you ask me, they didn't even give him an email or PM about it. you would think the board organizers would have a little more "love" for a group of service members.