Flat sticker v. Bubble Sticker?

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the difference between a 'flat sticker' and a 'bubble sticker' Freak? See this comment quite a bit on here dunno what is means... thanks for the help.

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans

Gotta love how because someone doesn't know something and they ask... we should make fun of them and give the 'holier than thou' response. I thought I could expect more... but of course I was mistaken. If it makes you feel superior keep posting the "Jesus' posts. My advice is if you think it is a stupid question, then just don't answer it. It's not like the post said "ATTN:DEVIL DOG". Wow...

n.e.mich

Gotta love how because someone doesn't know something and they ask... we should make fun of them and give the 'holier than thou' response. I thought I could expect more... but of course I was mistaken. If it makes you feel superior keep posting the "Jesus' posts. My advice is if you think it is a stupid question, then just don't answer it. It's not like the post said "ATTN:DEVIL DOG". Wow...

Not really a stupid question..........just one thats been asked a few hundred times.

Joker

if you're going to get upset someone types a smart ass response, the internet is not for you. also, this has been asked many many many times, a simple search would have given you your answer

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
if you're going to get upset someone types a smart ass response, the internet is not for you. also, this has been asked many many many times, a simple search would have given you your answer

I was not offended, but if someone can give a smart ass response then I don't see anything wrong with calling them out on it. Furthermore, I did do a forum search for these terms but the search did not define what the terms meant, rather just just gave me all the post in which they were mentioned. So I thought I would just ask. Thought that if someone was sick of the question they would just ignore it. Thanks again.

Joker

I was not offended, but if someone can give a smart ass response then I don't see anything wrong with calling them out on it. Furthermore, I did do a forum search for these terms but the search did not define what the terms meant, rather just just gave me all the post in which they were mentioned. So I thought I would just ask. Thought that if someone was sick of the question they would just ignore it. Thanks again.

a search will point you to where you need to actually read the threads. read, read, then read some more

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
a search will point you to where you need to actually read the threads. read, read, then read some more

Did that... no clear answers. I find it amazing that people will answer several posts NOT answering the question, rather than just answer it and get it over with.

It's not like I was just sitting at home thinking "Hmmmm... I wonder what would really bother the regulars on the softballfans forum... Oh I got it, I will go post stupid questions that I think have been asked a thousand times, that will be loads of fun" Believe me, I searched it before I asked it.

Joker

Read that post already... that post argues about the process, but doesn't spell out the DIFFERENCE and how you tell them apart etc. Anyway, just forget I posted this...

ok one is a bubble sticker one is a flat sticker. thats how you tell the difference

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
ok one is a bubble sticker one is a flat sticker. thats how you tell the difference

I rest my case...

So you are saying the sticker actually 'bubbles' up on the bat? Can you tell the difference just by looking at pictures or do you need to actually hold the bat in your hands to tell?

Joker

I rest my case...

So you are saying the sticker actually 'bubbles' up on the bat? Can you tell the difference just by looking at pictures or do you need to actually hold the bat in your hands to tell?

yes it does and yes you can tell the difference by looking at pictures. search in the selling section for each and look at pictures of them

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
I rest my case...

IMG_0342.jpg

looks like this.

flat sticker, looks like paper glued to the knob

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay now that makes it much clearer... the knob sticker. I have been searching for quite a while.. no where did I find it was the knob sticker. Okay now i get it.