Flex 50 vs Flex 100

jmashin50

Can anyone tell me the difference between Worth's Flex50 handle and the Flex100 handle. I prefer a stiffer handle just wanted to know which one was which?

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
The Utrip EST I have has the Flex50 and the ASA EST I have has the Flex100. I would say the Flex50 handle is the stiffer of the 2 from my standpoint of swinging both.

THESHOE

Starting Player
ASA vs Utrip handle is the diff no?

Not sure i've ever seen a Utrip Worth bat with anything besides the Flex 50 in recent years.

Flex 100 searches seem to produce only their ASA lines.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Worth's Flex50 handle and the Flex100 handle. I prefer a stiffer handle just wanted to know which one was which?

BOLTMAN21

Manager
If the Harvey ASA is Flex 50 and the EST is Flex 100, does anyone know what handle the Border Battle Legit is?

*** UPDATE***
It is Flex 100. (Google)

Last edited:

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Funny that I could not find a definite answer to this on Worth site. Feel of any individual player is not evidence to me. Any more info out there?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I’m used to an insane which is stiffer than a juggy and B.B. feels comparable in flex to that just longer barrel, it would make sense the Harvey is stiffer because the 18 est is the same specs as the 17 B.B. with the flex 100, I have it in a 28 and it doesn’t feel any heavier than my 26.5 boombah bca or 27.5 insane bo, feels light, I like the B.B. and hoping the new shorter barrel feels close, I just prefer to short barrels

bigwise1

This contradicts what bagz said, he felt the opposite in the bats, I have the B.B. and it has a little flex haven’t swung a Harvey to compare though

Just relaying what worth said. It could be a csr who may not know. The new Melon has Flex 50 handle and the advertising says, "The high performing barrel is attached to an ultra-thin handle by the Flex 50 technology to help increase flex and whip through the zone for further ball flight and reduced negative feedback."

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I’m used to an insane which is stiffer than a juggy and B.B. feels comparable in flex to that just longer barrel, it would make sense the Harvey is stiffer because the 18 est is the same specs as the 17 B.B. with the flex 100, I have it in a 28 and it doesn’t feel any heavier than my 26.5 boombah bca or 27.5 insane bo, feels light, I like the B.B. and hoping the new shorter barrel feels close, I just prefer to short barrels

Get an ASA Blueline!

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Just relaying what worth said. It could be a csr who may not know. The new Melon has Flex 50 handle and the advertising says, "The high performing barrel is attached to an ultra-thin handle by the Flex 50 technology to help increase flex and whip through the zone for further ball flight and reduced negative feedback."

Get an ASA Blueline!

Hmmm well maybe I need to try a Harvey, I’m not ready for the Asa blueline, the durability and the 1 oz endload have pushed me away, I was thinking about it, waiting for specs on the border battle helmer, but I’m sure a repaint

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I went from gaming a 26.5 Insane Blackout forever to a B.B. also. Agree with your comparison 100%. I also prefer short barrels and am hoping the new 12.5” B.B. doesn’t have a drop in performance.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Get an ASA Blueline!
The ASA BL is gtg!
Hmmm well maybe I need to try a Harvey, I’m not ready for the Asa blueline, the durability and the 1 oz endload have pushed me away, I was thinking about it, waiting for specs on the border battle helmer, but I’m sure a repaint
Didn’t feel like a 1 oz EL through the zone to me. Very smooth. Good pop. Very loud! Lots of good ASA options out there. I always come back to Worth and the inner barrel tech though.