Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Called customer service today and getting a FU-Dawg in return :cool::D

Photo11051908_1.jpg

Photo11051903_1.jpg

Photo11051903.jpg

Last edited:

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
We played 4 games yesterday and started with a bp session at 7:45 in the morning. Temps were mid to low 40s and the weather said it 'felt like' 34 when we played our last game.
3/4ths of the team swung my two flippers the entire day against the 52/300s and the flippers were straight fire. I was expecting one to blow up at some point but they held up the entire time. Only thing I see is a few small webs on the one. We had some mashers swinging too. There were a few jaw droppers hit. Had several guys ask how much they were going for and where to buy them.
I'm really impressed with these bats. Might have to buy another back-up.

I wish Demarini came out with a Utrip version of this bat, such a shame.

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
We played 4 games yesterday and started with a bp session at 7:45 in the morning. Temps were mid to low 40s and the weather said it 'felt like' 34 when we played our last game.
3/4ths of the team swung my two flippers the entire day against the 52/300s and the flippers were straight fire. I was expecting one to blow up at some point but they held up the entire time. Only thing I see is a few small webs on the one. We had some mashers swinging too. There were a few jaw droppers hit. Had several guys ask how much they were going for and where to buy them.
I'm really impressed with these bats. Might have to buy another back-up.

I wish Demarini came out with a Utrip version of this bat, such a shame.

I was hitting the orange/white Evil BPs, Blue Dots (47/525) and ASA Evils (44/375). Wanted it to break since I want a FU-Dawg instead and resale on here is aweful :cool:

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the J3A nice? Good for the mush and the 375s? I've swung the FU and have a flipper so I'm thinking about getting a J3A or the FU when my flipper goes.