Flipper Drowned

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
So there I was hitting lazers and then
image-18_zps6748d1a1.jpg

a108stiches

Addicted to Softballfans
I still think its the best ASA bat out there for low compression balls. Which all ASA down here is going to. BTW..Great pictures, I also wanted to see the gap. I guess its true. Which is also why its not as durable.

dc43

Addicted to Softballfans
My flipper only lasted 200 hits and today I took the wrapper off the J3a I got in return and I can see a crack on it aswell with 100 hits. I'm hitting 44-375 balls with it.

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, that sucks

My flipper only lasted 200 hits and today I took the wrapper off the J3a I got in return and I can see a crack on it aswell with 100 hits. I'm hitting 44-375 balls with it.

People gotta quit using anything but the 52 with these bats. You're asking for trouble if you don't.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
i still pick my flipper over my fu-dawg...balls jump off my flipper with rocks or mush balls don't matter even though it was made for low comp balls, and plus you get a lot of cry baby always accusing you its shave, so that tells you this bat is no joke.......the fu-dawg hit the 375 balls really good but the low comp balls is not that great......

dish0005

'murica!
J3A is not that durable either.... My flipper lasted longer than my J3A
Flipper 450 hits
J3A 100 hits

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
hey Dar3guin, between the flipper & fu dawg, which one performed best ?

Personally I think the flipper out strokes it out the wrapper but idk about long term only had FU for about a 100 swings cuz I liked the flipper better. But then again the flipper is no longer with us.

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
Just got my J3A from Demarini and the bat feels pretty good. Love the feel of the bat and weight distribution throughout the barrel. Can't wait to swing this puppy