Flipper vid.......

SirKuz

OG Softball Addict
mine should be here today................

Post man just handed me a nice 30oz flipper :) Now to go into the break room and take some dry cuts with it. I'll post a video of me dry swinging in front of the microwave LOL

SirKuz

OG Softball Addict
Unfortunately no it doesn't feel that big, maybe .5 oz

No problem on the wait. I missed states but still have northern nationals to look forward to hopefully when the calf is a bit better healed :)

snacks

Touch makes good vids.........and if you didn't know he's the son of the Nature boy......woooooo lol

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
I agree. I got to hit mine a few more times in league (has maybe 20 hit max) and the ball was screaming off this thing. The sound is like no other demarini. Had a very metallic sound to start but yet the barrel was very responsive. We still use 44/375 balls in our league and it felt like we were hitting NSA balls. Can't wait to feel this thing with another 100 hits

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Looking forward to swinging mine this weekend- our league still uses Thunder 44/375s and I'd like to see how this thing performs-

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Looking forward to swinging mine this weekend- our league still uses Thunder 44/375s and I'd like to see how this thing performs-

Hits them great. To me it feels very similar to a utrip VX2 but you can feel the barrel compress a little more on the Flip.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Hits them great. To me it feels very similar to a utrip VX2 but you can feel the barrel compress a little more on the Flip.

Very nice, I love feeling the feedback on the bat- gives me a great idea on how well the ball is leaving the barrel- as opposed to the soft barrels some bat companies were putting out.

Looking forward to getting some live game cuts in!

Anyone like the OG grip on the flipper?

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
From the sound I would have guessed you were hitting stadium balls. Didnt sound metallic like swagger at all on the vid.

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
Very nice, I love feeling the feedback on the bat- gives me a great idea on how well the ball is leaving the barrel- as opposed to the soft barrels some bat companies were putting out.

Looking forward to getting some live game cuts in!

Anyone like the OG grip on the flipper?

I like the OG grip on mine, but I easy kid my bats sooooooo

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice vids by the way.... The bat sounds cool. I gotta wait for the rain to stop then go swingin

JPG

Lefty
I see fbomb0714 has a new stroke. Nice work Kidd. I see some sexy cut down missILES.
Someone please put some sexyer tape on that baby doll.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
In all honesty, I don't swing demars, never have had one that impressed me. I am seriously considering picking one of these up. I am a TPS guy but, this thing is outhitting my ASA Z1K...

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
Jpg would soon be getting a taste of the flipper soon, but who knows guy get disgusted in 1 swings so who knows...lol