Foam rattle in my J2u

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
This is the 2nd time the rattle has gone bigger without me swinging it.

1st time just a couple pebbles came around and i hadn't swung it in a week.

This time(today) i picked up my bat for the first time in 2 weeks and this HUGE rattle was there, seriously sounded like the foam rattle of my juggy.

I know I'm no the first one to have this happen, and I fear the end is near. I'm not sure what i'm asking, but this thing is ready to go and i don't want a Stadium 2, I just want mine J2u to live forever.

If it matters, it's got over 2k hits on it, probably 300 of those hits with stadium balls.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
get a Stadium2 and you can trade it for a J2u.

But i didn't think these had foam in them either. I love the feel of the J2u but i prefer stiffer bats. When she blows i will get the Stadium2.

iowa_kid

Manager
What I realized is it's the glue and chunks of glue from around endcap and the little bit they use for endload.. Chunks come off off of there from time to time.. And didn't have much to do with rattle vs. durability in my experience I had one start rattling crazy within 4-500 swings and that's the one that lasted 5000 swings and others didn't rattle until right before they blow up but it's more actual composite rattle than the other.. When that big rattle started it sounded like foam rattle and big clunks

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
well that would make sense and it does relieve some of my worry.

this one didnt' start rattling with the sand til about 13-1400 hits, and i was just caught off guard by the largeness of the rattle now.

iowa_kid

Manager
Mine got a crazy crazy rattle so early I was really scared at first.. It wasn't even close to broke in or anywhere near its demise.. Don't be worried until it starts getting softer feeling

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
Mine got a crazy crazy rattle so early I was really scared at first.. It wasn't even close to broke in or anywhere near its demise.. Don't be worried until it starts getting softer feeling

Dafuq+did+I+just+read+_e7da578c3c7d11f4682a36c5e9cd104a.jpg

rcsd23

Extra Hitter
I had a buddy who had one with major chunks rattling. Felt like a big *** nut bolt. His didn't last too long after that.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
We have one with crazy amount of composite rattle and few diagonal paint cracks. I thought it was gonna blow 1500 cuts ago, but it keeps on going.