For the creative types...

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Got these mocks started up and it's just missing something. I don't want to put the company (All The Way Live, and Sam and Co. has been super accomodating so far btw) through a million revisions just throwing stuff at the wall so I thought I would put it out there and see if anyone had any ideas. It's missing something on the front across the chest. We're a team based out of SE Michigan (Metro Detroit), but avoiding the Tigers Olde English D that all the teams around here use. I'm kind of stuck and any help would be appreciated. TIA!

RBMock.jpg

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
just throwing this out there... try moving the name Rock Bottom up across the chest. If some on tucks in the jersey half the name will be cut off anyway. just my $00.02

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
The font at the bottom is "themeatic"(sp?). We as a team decided no one tucks in this year so we could keep the font low. It's kind of different but we dig it for a season.

On a side not, how the hell you been man? I think of you every time I put my turfs on because those insoles are saving me on Saturdays :D

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
The other thing I kind of thought goes along the lines of what machine suggested but incorporating the chain from this mock. The chain attached to "Rock" across the chest and the number along the upper back to give the appearance that the rest dropped off of the support, hence "Bottom" at the bottom and the names on the bottom on the back.(Ignore the rest of this mock; we're not using S55 for anything, just the chain aspect)
chain.jpg

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Im doing good thanks and glad those helped your turfs feel that more comfy !! What is the logo on the sleeve of your new jersey? Could you add that on the front or put the team name on the back, do away with names and add a logo to the front? Not trying to change your ideas, just giving suggestions

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I'll run it by the coach. I don't care for names either and that was along the lines if my initial thought