Not GTG Foster33 is NG2G

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Curious to hear what actually happened here since the seller never responded. Did he ship the NOW 27oz to someone else on accident or did he just keep it for himself?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Curious to hear what actually happened here since the seller never responded. Did he ship the NOW 27oz to someone else on accident or did he just keep it for himself?

He claims all he ever owned was a 27. Never saw a 26. The premise is that someone just happened to have a 26 that works for UPS and just happened to open it... and switched it out apparently....

bambinos

1992-93
He claims all he ever owned was a 27. Never saw a 26. The premise is that someone just happened to have a 26 that works for UPS and just happened to open it... and switched it out apparently....

pigs-fly-mike-mcglothlen.jpg

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
For the op and anyone else who reads this, never cancel a dispute, once you do you can never refile the dispute.

This right here. I even was able to forward pics that I posted in the first post to support my dispute.

Yepp, this pretty much sums it up. Crazy, right?

Dang Nick. Good luck brother. :mod:

Thanks P!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Still no word. Paypal has requested info from him at this point. Ive got half a mind to let paypal handle this all the way until the end. Whats the worse that can happen? They rule in his favor and I keep the bat and miss out on a partial refund? Whats the best case scenario? They refund me my money and I guess I have to ship the bat back? Not sure how a ruling in my direction would end up but I am kind of curious to find out.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Still getting jerked around. Vague answers. He said there's no option to do a refund on paypal which is bogus. Been telling him for two days all he has to do is call and we can put this thing to bed. Dudes got no desire to make this deal right.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Just to keep the thread updated:
No communication since thursday of last week. Keeps making up excuses of why it hasnt been done. Sent a text friday with no reply. Also sent another one this morning.

I know paypal is going to handle it but Im just ready to be done with this crap.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Just to keep the thread updated:
No communication since thursday of last week. Keeps making up excuses of why it hasnt been done. Sent a text friday with no reply. Also sent another one this morning.

I know paypal is going to handle it but Im just ready to be done with this crap.

Save yourself the headache and just deal with paypal.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
So in ghe begining he said send it back then he would refund. Why didnt you send it back?h

No way in hell I was sending the bat back before a refund after the dude said he knows for a fact he sent me a 27 and a 26 showed up. Tell me how thats possible.

Ive undone 2 deals 1 the buyer 1 the seller. Both times bat was returned before refunded.

But when you undid both deals did the other party seem shady or seem to be hiding something? Given the circumstances with the OP's story, I wouldn't take my chances.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Ive undone 2 deals 1 the buyer 1 the seller. Both times bat was returned before refunded.

But when you undid both deals did the other party seem shady or seem to be hiding something? Given the circumstances with the OP's story, I wouldn't take my chances.

This right here.

No way I was taking that chance. I would have rather been stuck with the bat before I took that chance.

In other news. No response since the end of last week. Its obviously all up to paypal now.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans

This is not a risk I would take. And since you aren't supposed to withdraw funds before the deal is complete (both members happy), issuing a refund should literally take seconds not days, weeks, months etc.

Joker

i also linked it in his most recent selling thread. he knows its here by now

yes you can file a dispute saying it wasn't as described. just make sure you include the shipping cost in the refund amount you put in there. you'll have to ship it before you get the refund though, make sure you use signature confirmation or at least DC so paypal can confirm it was delivered

this is required in a paypal claim

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Paypal claim is settled. Paypal ruled in my favor and refunded me the $20 Foster33 and I agreed to a few weeks back.

At the end of the day, I get to keep the bat and got a little cash for the headache. Atleast now Im free to do what I want the bat and I never have to deal with this guy ever again.

Thanks to all those who posted in this thread with advice and info. Also thanks to Saint for promptly answering PMs.

DO NOT DEAL WITH FOSTER33!!!!