found a place with 2014 mercys for 203 shipped!!!

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Just get a life I don't give a rats a$$ what you have or how far you can hit a ball. A true player just plays and doesn't dote on themselves. And take the name Lord off your user name learn some respect douche I need to go to church for wasting as much time as I have on this pathetic thread Godspeed all
^^^ This
Bored7 put the J3 on the map last year? Comical....
^^^ And this
The only bigger joke may be the 400' he claims to hit.

I chuckled on that one for sure that's a joke you put the J3 on the map. I'm sure Larsen is chomping at the bit to bring him aboard. He must have seen his BP vids or the vids from the coed games.

^^^ and coed superstar this

I remember when the D-Nation section used to be about real ballers/players but now that Bored7 is here this has change just like gay marriages.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I personally don't have an issue w/him but what does kill me is that so many people hate his threads and videos and blah blah blah blah blah. ..bbbuuuttt they just can't resist posting in them and hurling insults and all that b.s......I bet he isn't even the one who posts the most in his own threads. ....... if people hate him and his threads so much then why post in them. ... each post is just a fresh bump ttt for more people to read. ... the same guy you all claim to hate so much is the same one you just keep providing ammunition to

DemPhenom

of all the trolls on this site lord7 is the only one that doesnt bother me. you have to realize he is in "character." Like all trolls if it bothers you dont feed him. I find him comical at times, he does have some originality though, I give him that and is pretty consistent. The one thing that shines through that "character" is his need for acceptance and stroking his ego. All his thread are intended to lead to 3 things: him talking about his hot wife, his great swing or all the money he has.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
I find his stuff amusing. It's obvious he posts stuff to get under peoples skin. Always seems to bait someone, the guy is a legend in the state of Florida softball.

From the outlandish claims of hitting them 400-450 over the lights. To the church league posts about their full sub dyes. Now L7 is on a mission, to buy up all of this years new line of Demarini just to piss people off and have a 10,000 bat collection.

L7 is about serious business don't piss on his back and tell him it's raining. What's next L7 I know I'm on the edge of my seat to see your BP vids when your hand gets better. 500 foot mammos? I sure as hell hope so!

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
It is even worse than that. I don't play ASA anymore and I cant even swing bc I have a cast on and have for 5 weeks now and still have 4 weeks to go.

It was like 12k last time I checked. I'd gladly have an hr derby against any demarin bro in this thread. Title for title bros, my bat for yours, winner (me) takes all.
\
A bunch of people seem to have responded though.

Wait, so bc Im a father I can't buy bats? You think I have a lot of toys, you should see my kids damn playroom. Spoiled for sure. You seem mad that I buy bats and that is odd to me. Just focus on yourself and don't be jealous. You will be happier in the end.

Exactly. I don't get it either. I made myself a member of the Demarini Nation and my fellow bros are mad at me for buying Demarini bats.... How odd is that??? If people don't start treating me better I'm going to go back to Louisville Slugger... but before I do Ill buy every freaking SBF CL22 they made so nobody else can get one.

Dont respect me bc I own bats or bc I drop 400 foot bombs with them?

Why is it bs to post about buying demarini bats in the demarini section? You always seem so jealous too. YOu remind me of a slightly less jealous version of MJL00

You guys should be happy that I'm buying Demarini bats and will be getting the product some recognition. Maybe I'll put it on the map like I did the J3A last year.

If you wanna keep it light and playful, than keep it light and playful, dont start calling out people that you assume you could beat in any sort of hitting contest.....cause you have no shot. keep your 10 cent swing, and stay in your little co ed league. I play against confrence players in my league nightly, and they dont shoot their mouth off like you do... that is because they dont have too, they know they can play ball. You overcompensate with a keyboard..... Go take a midol.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
If you wanna keep it light and playful, than keep it light and playful, dont start calling out people that you assume you could beat in any sort of hitting contest.....cause you have no shot. keep your 10 cent swing, and stay in your little co ed league. I play against confrence players in my league nightly, and they dont shoot their mouth off like you do... that is because they dont have too, they know they can play ball. You overcompensate with a keyboard..... Go take a midol.

Like I said the D-Nation section/threads used to be nothing but true ballers/players.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Like I said the D-Nation section/threads used to be nothing but true ballers/players.

Not true. I'm just an average joe that's been supporting demarini since the og juggy won me over. I'm just a casual / rec league player. I wouldn't consider myself a "true baller," and I've been here for a while now.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with you in that L7 is a dbag. I agree 100%. But I think the best approach is just to ignore his threads / posts entirely.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Not true. I'm just an average joe that's been supporting demarini since the og juggy won me over. I'm just a casual / rec league player. I wouldn't consider myself a "true baller," and I've been here for a while now.

I feel you and you fall under the true players like myself. Am just saying that the D-Nation section/threads used to be BS free and where you can come to get good advice, feedback, reviews, tips etc etc.

M

MJL 00

ok well how bout no more psoting and let this thread fade into history...

Long live D nation TGIF

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with you in that L7 is a dbag. I agree 100%. But I think the best approach is just to ignore his threads / posts entirely.

Basically what I was saying but some people just can't resist..... wHeNever he posts a thread they come running

And I got mad Live for my fellow rec ball players, lol

Lord7

Banned User
of all the trolls on this site lord7 is the only one that doesnt bother me. you have to realize he is in "character." Like all trolls if it bothers you dont feed him. I find him comical at times, he does have some originality though, I give him that and is pretty consistent. The one thing that shines through that "character" is his need for acceptance and stroking his ego. All his thread are intended to lead to 3 things: him talking about his hot wife, his great swing or all the money he has.
You are 75% correct in your assessment, however the 4th component is that Im in better shape than anyone on sbf:thumb:

I find his stuff amusing. It's obvious he posts stuff to get under peoples skin. Always seems to bait someone, the guy is a legend in the state of Florida softball.

From the outlandish claims of hitting them 400-450 over the lights. To the church league posts about their full sub dyes. Now L7 is on a mission, to buy up all of this years new line of Demarini just to piss people off and have a 10,000 bat collection.

L7 is about serious business don't piss on his back and tell him it's raining. What's next L7 I know I'm on the edge of my seat to see your BP vids when your hand gets better. 500 foot mammos? I sure as hell hope so!
You seem to get it.:thumb:
I find him comical all the time :D
Thanks Brad! Im hoping one of these demarini bros steps up and accepts my hr derby offer.
It has been said that I make conference players look silly. Im not impressed.

Just get a life I don't give a rats a$$ what you have or how far you can hit a ball. A true player just plays and doesn't dote on themselves. And take the name Lord off your user name learn some respect douche I need to go to church for wasting as much time as I have on this pathetic thread Godspeed all
I got something you can dote on bro:wiggle: Respect is earned. One of you local demarini bros come hit against me around May and shut me up.
this doesnt change the fact that your videos suck.....or your game for that matter.
Are you saying you are better than me???

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the better measure of a true good hitter is placing the ball on a line ANYWHERE. inside pitch? take it backside on a rope. High ball? Tomahawk that thing on as a pi$$ rod right back up the middle... Homeruns are overrated...smh

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
He's entertaining, stop being so sensitive, boards would be boring without stuff like that. He's likely a decent dude just passing time on the boards entertaining himself.

And I think his last name is Lord for those of you concerned about his screen name. Dont remember for sure but I think it was him, dude's last name was definitely Lord and was extremely polite and good to deal with if it was indeed L7.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
He's entertaining, stop being so sensitive, boards would be boring without stuff like that. He's likely a decent dude just passing time on the boards entertaining himself.

And I think his last name is Lord for those of you concerned about his screen name. Dont remember for sure but I think it was him, dude's last name was definitely Lord and was extremely polite and good to deal with if it was indeed L7.

Last edited by a moderator: