FOUND ONE!! LTB 26 or 27 Monsta Bombardier

midnight89

Bat Huer
Looking for a 26 or 27 ounce Bombardier. Preference is for the stiff handle, but I can work with the 2500/Flex handle if that’s what’s available.

Still trying to learn which Monsta bats are essentially the same bat with different paint jobs, so I’m open to other suggestions. Prefer one piece design (Zombie, Adversity) and balanced/mid-load weighting.

Feel free to text pics to 910-286-4987.

Last edited:

midnight89

Bat Huer
Thanks for the info — that’s a nice surprise. Looking like a 1 ounce endload with all the handle options. Curious to learn how that weighting compares to the original 2016 LC model.

Unfortunately the release date is 9/1/2020. Might grab one of these and wait for it to arrive (whenever that ends up being, however I’ll still continue the search for an old one to use until then.

dunkky

that's zombie repaint. try to find a zombie and you can just name it yourself, "bombardier"

all these new names and repaints....

midnight89

Bat Huer
that's zombie repaint. try to find a zombie and you can just name it yourself, "bombardier"

all these new names and repaints....

I do believe there’s a LOT of repainting going on, however I’ve swung the 2016 and 2018 Bomb, Zombie and Adversity (all Monsta one piece bats produced in a similar timeframe and I felt the Zombie and Adversity were similar at contact but the Bombardier was noticeably different than the other two.

The barrels on the Adversity and Zombie feel too “soft” for me — an issue I never thought would be possible. The Bomb seems to provide more solid feedback. I don’t know whether or not it’s relevant, however the Bomb passes compression above 1100 whereas the Zombie and Adversity pass above 950— seems to indicate there’s a clear difference internally.

I even went up to the 4500 handle on the Adversity to see if it would firm it up and it actually seemed to make the barrel flex more noticeable.

matsuiseibu

Addicted to Softballfans
2016 OG bomb was M1 composite mid load

The adversity and zombie were M2 with zombie offering both midload and endload options I believe.

Startribune

Star Player
I have one for sale. 20 Hits on it.

2015 ASA Monsta Bombardier LC – 1 piece 2nd generation FIB technology. PRE ORDER EXPECTED SHIP DATE 7/22
Handle Flex

Flex
Load Option (Does not apply to 26 oz., as it is mid-load specific as standard)
End Load
Weight
27 oz.
How much for the bomb? And is it EL or balanced? Just checking thanks