FP Wanted Vs ASA Only Wanted

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know if the FP Wanted (white and blue) is the same or similar to the ASA only Wanted? Tried researching the Combat site and some features are similar but want to get opinions of people who may have swung both or are just in the know.

The 34/26 ASA is a little too much bat for my wife so was thinking about grabbing her the -9 drop FP Wanted and I want to see how similar they were before I pulled the trigger. Thanks in advance for the help.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Ummmm why not get a Spiked98 or an Avarita
I didnt even know there was a fp WANTED. I feel a lil dumber now.

ncrdablross

No HR Club
I have been eyeing the FP Wanted since it came out. FP bats still fall under the old testing from what I take from reading, the new asa bats are not allowed in FP and all the new FP bats have the old style stamp. I don't think it will be as good as the ASA only wanted but I was wondering also. I wanted a wanted with less endload and I also like FP bats and that's why I was looking at them. 34/25 in any bat is the best weight for me.

Wouldn't mind some more info also.

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
I picked up a FP Portent. Black with green lettering. It is a double wall version. It really smokes the 52 300. A lot of the ladies like it too. Weighs 26.5 on a scale. Finding them new for 100 bucks or less. I was tempted on the FP Wanted as well.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Been on the DL havent been playing. Took a few swings with bats I picked up several months ago. I have a lot of catching up to do. Used the SCN2B, I love the crack sound & the feel. The Boss bats feel good too.

scstryder

Manager
I know this thread is old, but any updates on this? Thinking about buying the wifey a 34/24 or 34/25 Wanted FP or even Portent FP but want to know if they run heavy like other Combat bats.