Freak 12 Review

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
Took bp today with the Freak 12 and all I can say is I will swing this bat all year. Another great bat produced by miken. If you want to win, put a Miken in your hands. Good luck to everyone

Last edited:

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know. The USSSA Aftermath is easily right there with my Freak Black, Dc 41 and the ASA Aftermath is still unreal with the 52/300 ball. Personal preference I suppose.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know. The USSSA Aftermath is easily right there with my Freak Black, Dc 41 and the ASA Aftermath is still unreal with the 52/300 ball. Personal preference I suppose.

No way, the AM is no log of a bat, but it simply wont touch my DC's or Fallen. Like you say, it must be personal preference.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I was excited about the uflip... But it isn't close to the utrip mikens... It doesn't hold a candle to the freak black... IJS... I use to be a Demarini ***** too...

lx_2nv

Coach
Took bp today with the Freak 12 and all I can say is I will swing this bat all year. Another great bat produced by mimen. If you want to win, put a Miken in your hands. Good luck to everyone

Ughhhh, just what I need to do...spend more money. You like it over the freak black?

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
The weight is compared to a freak black but with a shorter barrel. Ball jumps off straight out the wrapper. All of the new bats are really good, it just depends on the type of bat you like....endload, balance, 1 piece or 2 piece.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
The weight is compared to a freak black but with a shorter barrel. Ball jumps off straight out the wrapper. All of the new bats are really good, it just depends on the type of bat you like....endload, balance, 1 piece or 2 piece.

What weight u swinging?

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
hit the freak12 last sat...only got 20 swings but it was nice. had prolly 50 or so b4 i got to it. felt good and crisp, all i could expect from a 12". i wantz

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I have about 300 hits on my USSSA Aftermath and its absolutely killing the ball. I hear a lot of guys just not breaking the USSSA Aftermath in, while the Freak Black and DC41 are great out of the wrapper.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I have about 300 hits on my USSSA Aftermath and its absolutely killing the ball. I hear a lot of guys just not breaking the USSSA Aftermath in, while the Freak Black and DC41 are great out of the wrapper.

I swung mine till it broke... Still feel the same way...

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Dry swung both the 12 and the 4TF in 26 last week while picking my Black from a Miken player. Dont drop down from a 4tf, the EL is not too pronounced on the 26. Bat whips way easier too. 4tf feels like a boat oar after swinging the 12. Played a Miken sponsored team in the ship this Saturday and they were roping balls everywhere, Miken is going to destroy the game this year. Fire sticks across the entire lineup, my Black became a team favorite right out of the wrapper this weekend, and our team has another bat company's name attached to it lol.