Freak 52

filby30

Addicted to Softballfans
I just hit it last night for the first time, it is unreal! With out a doubt the best bat that I have used for the 52/300 ball. Izzy and I took it right out of the wrapper and the exit speed was incredible from the first swing. Trust me you will not be dissapointed!

Flip

lx_2nv

Coach
yeah i'd really like some deets on this. Mr. Filby, would you say it is hotter than the Ultra Max ASA and all?

SBG SHREK

Coach
I currently use my AM for my 52 ball league... I wonder how this will do vs the AM

image_zps3c1bb750.jpg

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
So what's up with this thing is it brand new this week or what? I just talked to my buddy who is a Miken player and he is trying to find out about it for me he hasn't even seen this yet.

Anyone got a model number???

thx MB

caliplayer74

Addicted to Softballfans
So what's up with this thing is it brand new this week or what? I just talked to my buddy who is a Miken player and he is trying to find out about it for me he hasn't even seen this yet.

thx MB

Suppose to release mid April ! There are ASA version and a Geno buck max load !

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, I found the video on you tube. It was a Freak 750. Look up Mikem, then the second video down is Miken Bats at Softball 360. Mr. Filby was sampling the bat.

SBG SHREK

Coach

thx MB

Model number: FRK52A

thumper805vta

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes in my opinion. It's not even close. The freak 52 is way better.

Can't take this serious!!!! aftermath is legit for the 52/300 can't see anything being way better maybe a little better but not way better come on we know you won't say it's not as good or the same....ur not gonna give props to your old company but other than that I really hope this bat does perform well needing a new miken my triad has 2 big paint cracks

filby30

Addicted to Softballfans
What are you talking about? The aftermath came out after I was already with Miken. So I never swung it. However I did really like the flipper. I was just simply stating my opinion of the Freak 52. I personally didn't like the ASA ultra. As I stated in the previous post.... This is my opinion.

Hartsoem

Coach
Filly considering you play Asa correct? If so why doesn't miken make you Asa bat same weight and design just with Asa stamp and rating? Considering how they did they pyscho this year?

filby30

Addicted to Softballfans
There is one in the works now bro. Was just told yesterday that's it's scheduled for a August/September release.

lx_2nv

Coach
What are you talking about? The aftermath came out after I was already with Miken. So I never swung it. However I did really like the flipper. I was just simply stating my opinion of the Freak 52. I personally didn't like the ASA ultra. As I stated in the previous post.... This is my opinion.

Thanks r answering my question! To be honest, I wasn't at all blown away with my Ultra Max. I did however get to swing your bat...love the endload. Wish it was made for 52's though.

Wheels33

Coach
I wonder how this bat perform compared to the ASA ultra max. Same bat different paint job? Love my ultra max! But will be looking forward getting this bat.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't take this serious!!!! aftermath is legit for the 52/300 can't see anything being way better maybe a little better but not way better come on we know you won't say it's not as good or the same....ur not gonna give props to your old company but other than that I really hope this bat does perform well needing a new miken my triad has 2 big paint cracks

Dude are you seriously tripping on one dude's opinion? Not everyone logs on every day to talk Demarini.....

yeah i'd really like some deets on this. Mr. Filby, would you say it is hotter than the Ultra Max ASA and all?

he was answering this question ^^^^^

Nothing to do with the D nation, and love how you talk about paint cracks on your triad when you have to carry around packaging tape if you want to swing a Demarini......