Freak platinum maxload vs dc41 utrip

bird25

34/30 Club #25
looking for a backup to last years ressy legit and trying to decide between these two. Really prefer the 14 inch barrel so not looking at the freak 30. Felt like last years dc41 was a small step behind my ressy, wondering if this years is any better.

NBlack3RP

swung the dc41 recently and loved it. hadn't used 14" barrel but definitely like it. very forgiving and ball carries further with it I felt like. Usually swing Psycho Supermax from 2014. picked up a 30 oz DC41 and will use tonight.

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
Let me just say...the 30.oz DC is INSANE.
The new Dc are a very popular bat in our league, everyone raves about them. We have a 145 pound guy crushing bombs with our 30 ouncer. Hes hit more this year than the past 3 season combined already lol

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Let me just say...the 30.oz DC is INSANE.
The new Dc are a very popular bat in our league, everyone raves about them. We have a 145 pound guy crushing bombs with our 30 ouncer. Hes hit more this year than the past 3 season combined already lol
2nd that. I swing a 30 DC41 and love it. It has a nice feel when swinging in spite of the 1 oz end load.

NBlack3RP

swung the dc41 recently and loved it. hadn't used 14" barrel but definitely like it. very forgiving and ball carries further with it I felt like. Usually swing Psycho Supermax from 2014. picked up a 30 oz DC41 and will use tonight.
I swung my 30oz last night. Took a few at bats to get used to it, but I like it! It's gonna be a beast I bet. Just needs a few more hacks on it.

THESHOE

Starting Player
DC41 vote for me.

Found the load very very light on the Freak PT and I wasn't too keen on its feel. Found it similar to the Worth Utrip EST tbh. Stiffer more muted barrel. Some really love it, for me not my cup of tea. Just never felt like I was connecting and powering balls the same as I do with the DC's.

Prefer the big load and trampoline sweet spot of the DC41 or other Supermax model 2pc exclusives based off the DC frame.

Year to year you just can never go wrong with the DC41 bats.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
DC41 vote for me.

Found the load very very light on the Freak PT and I wasn't too keen on its feel. Found it similar to the Worth Utrip EST tbh. Stiffer more muted barrel. Some really love it, for me not my cup of tea. Just never felt like I was connecting and powering balls the same as I do with the DC's.

Prefer the big load and trampoline sweet spot of the DC41 or other Supermax model 2pc exclusives based off the DC frame.

Year to year you just can never go wrong with the DC41 bats.

The PT is the same tech/frame as a DC with a different EL

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Just got a new DC and for out of the wrapper, it is amazing. Only complaint is it seems to have the softer barrel but only got one game swing on it so once I bp, maybe I can sense more. Wanted the EST XL but they were out in my size. They have 30's though...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Just got a new DC and for out of the wrapper, it is amazing. Only complaint is it seems to have the softer barrel but only got one game swing on it so once I bp, maybe I can sense more. Wanted the EST XL but they were out in my size. They have 30's though...

Yeah I figure if I break the PT I'll just get a D.C. For my return