Freak Plus price check

gr8watson

The Rookie
So I have a old black Freak Plus and was going to sale I to a kid on my team. He passed on it cause of the old stamp and he's looking to play lots of tournaments. Few guy's I play with said i should check the value. They see them going for 100 plus on eBay. One guy said something about its one of the good ones, because the sticker on the knob is flat sticker. It's got typical wear and tear for a bat its age. End cap it on solid does have Easton bat wrap instead of original.

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
$100 is probably in the right ballpark. There are a few places around that still allow them so the price stays up a bit.

If you wanted a quick sale $75-80 would most likely move it quick.

They were my all time favorite bat and I wish I still had one. I just cant justify spending the money on one just for BP.

gr8watson

The Rookie
Cool thanks for the feed back. Guess I'll toss it on eBay see how much closer I get to getting a Worth legit .

So I have a old black Freak Plus and was going to sale I to a kid on my team. He passed on it cause of the old stamp and he's looking to play lots of tournaments. Few guy's I play with said i should check the value. They see them going for 100 plus on eBay. One guy said something about its one of the good ones, because the sticker on the knob is flat sticker. It's got typical wear and tear for a bat its age. End cap it on solid does have Easton bat wrap instead of original.

You plan to sell it to him or send via boat? lol

Pballin

Starting Player
I had 2 still from my earlier playing daze. I moved 1 in a trade to a board bro here, still have 1 in the corner. Both flat knob stickers with the yellow serial#. These were 1 of the best if not best in their day. They never broke at the handle and were hotter than the later, bubble knob versions. I have several thousand hits (on pretty hard balls compared to today) and no issues, cracks, etc. Slight "Freak sand rattle" to declare "Hey, I'm getting HOT".
BTW, these ran a little heavy when postal scaled. My 28 is at 28.5 with 1 layer of tape grip.
GLWS. Let us know how you do.