Freak "Plus" vs Freak "+"

ramseiert

Starting Player
Can someone tell me if the Freak "plus" (word under "freak" on the bat) is the same bat as the Freak "+" (symbol beside "freak" on the bat).

Also, does the new stamp freak plus launch bombs as good as the old stamp freak plus does?

Thanks

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
I haven't swung the new stamp personally but I've heard from many sources that its subpar compared to the og. Takes a long time to break in and doesn't last long once it does. If you dont need new stamps I'd go with the og

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
The "Plus" is my all time favorite bat. I have owned 3 of them and got a "+" as the return for the last one I broke a few years back.

At the time I was switching from playing USSSA to ASA so the "+" didn't get swung very often. I did like the feel and it seemed to hit well, but it definitely wasn't the same bat as the "Plus". With the new USSSA standards it really shouldn't have been anyway so my expectations weren't real high.

For what it's worth, I do think the "+" is a pretty underrated bat if you need the new stamp, especially for the price you can get them for.