Freak12 USSSA

Rdd/Easton 10

The Veteran
Miken rep in our area just hooked me up with a freak12....what an unbelievable bat...only thing that was a smidgen hotter was the d2earth phsycho. ..both bats we're just insane

The Freak 12 made my short list of bats that I really want to get. It should be renamed the Freak Nasty for how it performs with the Classic Ms

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
No, there was a miken freak nasty, I think came out in 2009 or 10??? Could be wrong, but it was called a Miken Freak Nasty.

bunt2

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up the freak 12 in a trade and after taking a few BP swings. I'm kicking myself for not getting it over the dc41 sooner. Which now makes me think that the BJ Fulk will be the bat to have this year.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Picked up the freak 12 in a trade and after taking a few BP swings. I'm kicking myself for not getting it over the dc41 sooner. Which now makes me think that the BJ Fulk will be the bat to have this year.

I may be getting rid of my OG DC41's for another Freak 12 or to make room for the new JH or Fulk

Last edited:

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
Any place to get a good deal on a freak 12 right now?? I know prices have to be dropping soon on most bats

Jusrah99

Any place to get a good deal on a freak 12 right now?? I know prices have to be dropping soon on most bats

No good deals that I could find...the best deal on 1 in a while was the used 26 on here that went for 135, and Easton4Life's deal for a 27 for $159...I shoulda bought that one too...

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
If your ok with used they randomly pop up here and there for 150ish r/r. I got my first brand new early spring when I went up to Softball Fan's complex and demoed the whole line. Never regretted it. Bought a gently used one just to have another. Might even get one more to be safe. I don't know the going price of brand spanking new though. I would guess you can get a good deal here though.

Jusrah99

If your ok with used they randomly pop up here and there for 150ish r/r. I got my first brand new early spring when I went up to Softball Fan's complex and demoed the whole line. Never regretted it. Bought a gently used one just to have another. Might even get one more to be safe. I don't know the going price of brand spanking new though. I would guess you can get a good deal here though.

I'm pretty sure they'll be scooped up quick at $150. NIW are going for $200+ where they had them in stock...

Last edited:

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Freak 12's have been discontinued.....they just finished or are finishing there last production of them because the freak 30's are about to come out.....so get them now because the prices are about to go up on them because the "supply/demand" variable....

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Freak30 is just a repaint. Same bat, no worries on the supply.

Yes, F30 is a repaint.....not talking about the supply of the 12" barrel that miken is producing.....I am talking about the freak 12 being had for the $150-170 range...the freak 12 pricing will go back to $180-210 range with the freak 30
Being $230-$299 range.....

bunt2

Addicted to Softballfans
I may be getting rid of my OG DC41's for another Freak 12 or to make room for the new JH or Fulk

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those options. I have the pink and gray JH and love it. It's my slump buster bat. I am curious if there will be much of a diffence swinging a 12" over a 12 1/2" barrel.