freaks 98

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
I was wondering if a miken freak 98 bubble or flat sticker is better and what the biggest difference was

Just different years. Bubble knob earlier production date. Both last 3000 swings , both logs before 1000, both really good after 1500. Makes a great hot team bat

Dieselmike

Addicted to Softballfans
These are great bats really no difference between flat and bubble sticker. It has been my personal experience that the later bubble stickers had some issues breaking at the taper (Ii had 2 bats do this and both were bubbles) Having owned 7 of these and even after the ASA ball switch i still kept 2 of them because once broken in they are awesome.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
amazing bat that can be had for cheap...there are tanks an great cold weather bats as well...i will always have one in the bag or in my house some where :)

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
A broken in freak98 kills any ball, 52/300 are no exception. ... great team bat and like others have mentioned they are super cheap anymore thanks to all the new standard stuff that has come out

thaynes

Hottest Asa bat I ever swung things are stupid and absolute tanks they kill the 44/375s

Thats why they got the :ban: hammer though right? At least thats what a friend of a guy whos married to the middle daughter of the uic at my local league fields said.

gsus03

Banned User
I'm not a power hitter by any means and with that bat I batted clean up lol 2,000+ swings it got nasty and even with all those cuts it was a tank as a team bat in <40 degree weather

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats why they got the :ban: hammer though right? At least thats what a friend of a guy whos married to the middle daughter of the uic at my local league fields said.
No, they got banned because they're one of the most altered bats in the history of forever.

Lord7

Banned User
I'm not a power hitter by any means and with that bat I batted clean up lol 2,000+ swings it got nasty and even with all those cuts it was a tank as a team bat in <40 degree weather

Where did the normal cleanup guy go when he used the bat?