<<<<<< free agent

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
u might have 2 travel down to play .....................:cool::cool:

Nomas#13

Extra Hitter
I am with you HEX 20, "ALL OF A SUDDEN" lol This guy is trying to run before he can walk. J/K Mijo(NARDOX) , but seriously take your time, it will happen I already told you.

omarlegend

all ur bats r belong 2us
there good but have 2 many chips to play e's................:cool::cool:

Haha the only ones "formerly" rated like 10plus years ago is big javy (B) and Rodney (D) ..they're both like 40something now,..the rest of us aren't rated but do play a lot of open and E lately.. We might be if we keep playing bigger tourneys more consitently..The squad is really coming around ...unfortunately at STATES we had 3 new faces who were Really good but did not really gel well w the team so they didn't really play their roles...we still took 3rd but it was kinda mmehh :mad: shoulda stuck to the core guys

mjs

Dodging bullets
Haha the only ones "formerly" rated like 10plus years ago is big javy (B) and Rodney (D) ..they're both like 40something now,..the rest of us aren't rated but do play a lot of open and E lately.. We might be if we keep playing bigger tourneys more consitently..The squad is really coming around ...unfortunately at STATES we had 3 new faces who were Really good but did not really gel well w the team so they didn't really play their roles...we still took 3rd but it was kinda mmehh :mad: shoulda stuck to the core guys

thanks for the invite jerk....;)

gfunk

lmao , u guys can't play e's with those two chips and asa don't care if its been that long !!!! once rated high you'll never be allowed to play down to e's...............:cool::cool:

omarlegend

all ur bats r belong 2us
lmao , u guys can't play e's with those two chips and asa don't care if its been that long !!!! once rated high you'll never be allowed to play down to e's...............:cool::cool:

Stupid haha... BrIan let's rodney On our roster by cause he's coo never starts problems or messes w opponents ..and Javi is from outa state I believe but just got back into playing from what i heard...that guy is scary..hits the ball a mile and has a good glove..not to mention he looks like jobu (gio) on steroids haha

omarlegend

all ur bats r belong 2us
I forgot to mention we don't even play ASA.. Mainly psts and scam-com psts has been a good tune up tourney for us and scam com we play what pretty much looks like open mixed w everything else..pretty gay

gfunk

Stupid haha... BrIan let's rodney On our roster by cause he's coo never starts problems or messes w opponents ..and Javi is from outa state I believe but just got back into playing from what i heard...that guy is scary..hits the ball a mile and has a good glove..not to mention he looks like jobu (gio) on steroids haha

lmao stupid .........................:D:D its ok for psts but not asa ...:p:p see you out there or the yard

NARDOX

Manager
you can play have some one else run it... Gus plays WCSS.. why cant you.. people wont trip...I wouldnt... next time u down here with your team Ill take ur spot ;)