Free Bat Boxes Keep Bumped Plz!!!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys dont depend on USPS to have what you need they never do order your own boxes shipped free and boxes are free!!!!

Keep this bumped

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/st...viewAll=Y&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10000724

You will learn very quickly...you dont post on here...you just read whatever is worth reading..which is very little. There are a bunch of d i c k s just waiting around with nothing to do but criticize everything posted, but they add nothing. Dont let post counts in the thousands fool you. Retards with internet connections is all it is.

Lord7

Banned User
They never send me the amount I actually order. No matter what I order, I get a box of 10.

House00

Slingin' lead!
Boy, this escalated quickly... I mean, this thread really got out of hand fast... It jumped up a notch.

It did, didn't it?

ICEMANDB77

Banned User
May be old news and im not posting it to get me post count up i can give a crap less about how many post i get.

I do care about peoples ignoreance on how they ship in tubes and not ship with insurance!!! And people end up not getting there bat...

got a new bat!!

l_f4f785892e724470be65c694675f1b26.jpg

or at least thought i did.....

l_cc40e8533c1f4472a0f90dd2400468cd.jpg

l_c86678aca25c43ec90d60a977bdd2f28.jpg

l_b6b76e128ea645128ab9b7a69f05e042.jpg

who uses tubes when triangle boxes are free......
was suppose to be a og booger

dc but no insurance.....

Joker

May be old news and im not posting it to get me post count up i can give a crap less about how many post i get.

I do care about peoples ignoreance on how they ship in tubes and not ship with insurance!!! And people end up not getting there bat...

the point is that someone makes a thread about how to ship and how to get boxes every month or so. guess what? people still don't listen and they still ship in tubes and sometimes even with no box at all. you can't fix the stupidity of people.

instead of starting a new thread, you should have just bumped this one:

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=793348

meatstick

Extra Hitter

I stopped reading at "ignoreance."

Last edited: