Freedom Sports Holiday Bash Dec 14-15 Myrtle Beach

Country35

Banned User
Where is that at? My favorite place by the fields is King Street Grille... Place is all me... good cold draft beer, fantastic Cuban sammiches, and top-notch talent that serves them

I always have to google it, but its on that road with all the cheap stores (haha I know no help) Tell you what doe, I'll buy your ass dinner if ya show up and sit next to stretch.

mihklo

Still 3 weeks out. I'm sure it'll fill up. Although there's a 250 NSA world the same weekend in Lexington.

mihklo

We played a few weeks back and they changed the hr rules in the middle of the first games of the day to help the top teams in the tourney. Went from ieo to just an out.
I'd also much rather play in a reg tourney.

caspersgt

Addicted to Softballfans
country think youll have room on the bench for me.. im not even a rec player trying to play with the big boys.. just a spot on the bench and it will make my mama happy

Country35

Banned User
country think youll have room on the bench for me.. im not even a rec player trying to play with the big boys.. just a spot on the bench and it will make my mama happy

As long as you pay your share of the hotel, entry fee, food, gas, and stripper bills we are gtg

Country35

Banned User
You watch yo mouf now, Im driving 7 hours to line frank's pockets and go 1-2, its gonna at least be nice!

Country35

Banned User
**** I may not even find the fields at all. Forecast saying 60ish and rainy for fri and sat. Frank, please get with mother nature and work this **** out.