freedom sports NIT in walterboro May 18

tbnlater

Extra Hitter
There are world bids up for grab for worlds in Valdosta Georgia.
Teams from Georgia are welcome to play and try and win a bid to worlds.
I will be offering five divisions of play. Rec, lower comp, comp, upper comp and women.
Prize packages are based on number of teams.

3gg
$300.00 entry + $30.00 sanction if not already.

Please go to carolinafsa.com and register for this tournament.

Team list

Upper-

Comp-
Low country softball
L and S softball

Lower -
Carolina lightning
EVO
Showtime
I'd hit it
Powerhouse
Punishment

Rec -
Coastal chaos
Plum Krazy
HMD
Scared hitless
Slaughter house
Backlash
1 nation
Teabaggerz

Women -

Last edited:
If you guys know of a team looking for a player throw my name in...I live in ridgeland and have played in Walterboro a few times.The last time I played there I got hit in the head and spent 5 days in icu and another 5 in the hospital in savannah....lol but I'm a older guy and want give up!! Just pm me and let me know?

tbnlater

Extra Hitter
I have teams always looking for players. What position do you play. Let the teams from that area know about the tournament. Please

I pitch and have played outfield but prefer pitching not as fast as I use too be...lol but can still run well and average bat.I have played over there a few times I have always played with guys from my area around effingham and savannah

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
We won a tournament in Myrtle last Novemember (Freedom), and got bumped up 2 divisions... Honestly though, they probably do the best with classification of any sanctions around..

Stretch19

Grow up
We won a tournament in Myrtle last Novemember (Freedom), and got bumped up 2 divisions... Honestly though, they probably do the best with classification of any sanctions around..

well thats cause they found out you were playing with them... +2 class bumpage, no appeal