Friend looking for a '13 stamped bat...

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
He loves the Booger and is looking for a '13 stamped bat that is equally GTG if not better.

Heard the Filthy, WSE or Connell...any other thoughts from the Worth bros?

Stunner4206

Banned User
He loves the Booger and is looking for a '13 stamped bat that is equally GTG if not better.

Wse no doubt. Bat is hot! Connell sucks imo. Wse best 2013 worth hands down.

rlt01

Outstanding Bad Dealer

if he wants a bat close to it in performance and feel he should get a 2013 fulk. that would be the closest thing to the booger

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
The 13 stamped XL? Mine just isn't nearly as hot as the OG. How many cuts you got on yours? Mine just feels like its not opening up.

Yeah, the white one with the new stamp. I never got a chance to hit an OG XL.

The one I hit was just out of wrapper, about 100 hits, and it felt way better and got way more distance than the Ressy 454 Legit I had and sold.

As soon as my 2011 Ressy Titan busts, i'm sticking with Mayhems. Not a fan of the 454's.

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
if he wants a bat close to it in performance and feel he should get a 2013 fulk. that would be the closest thing to the booger

Thanks man for the comparison...found him a deal on a NIW WSE and he passed. Hate when someone asks you to find them a bat cause they know I'm on SBF and then when you find something...nada :mad:

Yeah, the white one with the new stamp. I never got a chance to hit an OG XL.

The one I hit was just out of wrapper, about 100 hits, and it felt way better and got way more distance than the Ressy 454 Legit I had and sold.

As soon as my 2011 Ressy Titan busts, i'm sticking with Mayhems. Not a fan of the 454's.

Word, the OG XL is just sick. Became my favorite bat ever the last 2 years. Broke one and got the white one as a return and it just isn't comparable. I'm just gonna keep BPing with it til it gets hot.

I wasn't a fan of the 454 line this past year, but really liked the Ressy Titan I had last year. I just hit it too much and broke it after half a season. It was a great bat.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Thanks man for the comparison...found him a deal on a NIW WSE and he passed. Hate when someone asks you to find them a bat cause they know I'm on SBF and then when you find something...nada :mad:

Yep. Unless they give you $ and say 'spend it wisely', let em figure it out for themselves.

Kevenvy

Senior Bra Fitter
The new Utrip Legits are HOT! Go yellow or orange and they will perform. My team mate had a 26oz orange and it had a pretty good endload but not like a sledgehammer. He cranked them over the fence many times with it. He let EVERYONE use it and it lasted a full season then cracked right at the end of fall ball.

rlt01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Saw it today on another site. It looks nothing like a booger.

it isnt nothing like the booger either. Its basically a mayhem xl another mayhem with 1 ounce of endload. guess they just wanted to change the name up a bit lol

If the mayhem xl doesn't satisfy you try the new bj fulk that one seems to get a lot of attn here were I live? Any others can comment on the new fulks?