Buyer Beware Friends don't let friends give money to Branding Group

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
Not enough time nor space to do a full write up. But its been long over due.

1st order: 2 set of jerseys went okay. Was promised 3 weeks, they showed up something in the 8 weeks range. After art done very limited communication.

2nd order: 3rd set of jerseys, and a few one offs of previous order. Should have taken 2 or 3 weeks. Ordered in July/August 2012 showed up right after our last league game in late OCT with numerous mistakes. Almost no communication from the get go.

3rd order. Told my coach I refuse to deal with them and started looking for another place. Coach said hed take care of it and placed yet another order (even though I warned him) with these guys Feb 2013 for pants and a couple more one offs. May rolled around, nothing. Finally got one offs in wrong colors. Got pants in (they were fastpitch womens sizes sent back. Sometime in July we got modified pants. Still fit tight and were poorly made, we complained again. Were told they arent in pants business and when they figured out new pants they would send a redone order. NEVER saw them. Nov rolled around still nothing. Was told they abandoned pants and would like to do a set of jerseys to make up for it. Its mid Feb! Still nothing. Little communication after about April/May and ZERO communication after issues with second pant attempts.

We've done our best to tell everybody in the area not to use them and have gotten patches put over their logo on our jerseys to avoid advertising for them.

SO IN SHORT:
If you'd like your order to show up well after you want it go with BG.
If you want to never see your order go with BG.
If you want to waste weeks of your time and energy just trying to get them to respond go with BG.
:banned:????

DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE! THIS COMPANY DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR MONEY! WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY NGTG's AND BB's ON THIS PLACE. NO SYMPATHY, IF YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THIS WARNING.

Last edited:

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
Well first time was really my first experience with jerseys, did not know what to expect. When guy has art and all things set up, ordering 1 offs should have been easy, I gave him benefit of doubt, my mistake. After being upset the second time I started reading.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
surprised that guy from the BG hasn't come on here and fired off insults and blame everyone but himself

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Am I allowed to say "I feel your pain"???

BTW, a little birdie told me you will have pics of your finished shirts tomorrow, just a rumor but I'm stoked...

jaaam4u

STF for life
Bro this guy did me right 4 times but this is BS David. Fix your f@#k ups dude. I will never recommended you again.

Donuts4Koharski

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro this guy did me right 4 times but this is BS David. Fix your f@#k ups dude. I will never recommended you again.
Yep, worked with David several times in the past, but went somewhere else this year b/c of the rash of bad incidents noted on this board.