FS/FT Og 26oz Synergy+ & Og26oz NRG500 Max Load

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
Both bats are returnable and aren't broken in yet!! The Synergy has normal ground and bag scratches and the normal synergy end cap wear!!! I hate to let it go but a man has to do what a man has to do. The Nrg is in pretty good shape some scratches but nothing major. The number of hits is unknown because i'm not the original owner of either. Trying to get $230 for the synergy+. I would say $150 o/b for the NRGTraded. I will sell both together for $350. I am looking for a JH Titan as a trade but will listen to other offers. LMK Thanks.

PA250022.jpg

PA250021.jpg

Last edited:
you can get reported for bumping your own stuff now?

Also...is there a new NRG out I don't know about? I thought they were all OG NRG's?

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
No I just threw the OG in front of the nrg to make it sound special. LOL Im not sure about the infraction for bumping your own thread i was being sarcastic because in my original thread I had put something in it that I have seen a thousand or so times and it got deleted and I got an infraction because somebody reported it. More than likely it was one of those guys that are not GTG!!!!

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
I just want to add that I would be willing to trade the NRG for a pair of Oakley gascans (White) or a liberty glove (White). I would need the glove to be at least 13 or 13.5 and for a righty!