FS: Liberty Advanced LA125MT Modified Trap

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
GLOVE HAS BEEN SOLD!

I have a LA125MT glove I just don't use much anymore and was thinking about selling it to pick up another bat. It's 12.5" with the modified trapeze web. I bought it last year and used it at 1st but then went the LA130H web and can't seem to put that one down. It's just been my bag for last 6 months or so riding around. It needs a minor cleaning (if you care about cleaning your gloves) and could use a little conditioner and it will be better than new. It's already broken in (not that the Advances need much breaking in) but it's game ready as it sits. Pics are posted below. SOLD.

100_0599.jpg

100_0597.jpg

100_0600.jpg

100_0598.jpg

Last edited:

chile

Bad Ape
I have a LA125MT glove I just don't use much anymore and was thinking about selling it to pick up another bat. It's 12.5" with the modified trapeze web. I bought it last year and used it at 1st but then went the LA130H web and can't seem to put that one down. It's just been my bag for last 6 months or so riding around. It needs a minor cleaning (if you care about cleaning your gloves) and could use a little conditioner and it will be better than new. It's already broken in (not that the Advances need much breaking in) but it's game ready as it sits. Pics are posted below. I'm looking for $105 shipped to WLC members and $120 otherwise.

100_0599.jpg

100_0597.jpg

100_0600.jpg

100_0598.jpg

these run big or small?

bigbdgaf

Addicted to Softballfans
trade for a la125h? Now ball in it and wrapped in belt not even played catch yet lmk

Havoc7

PASS IT FORWARD!
at least I know the pocket is soft.....wish i knew how it was soft!! free bump....

talrowe13

Starting Player
Team?????????

who do you play with, I live in SC play alot of ISA and USSSA. will you be playing in lexington this weekend ISA tourney?

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Play with a team out of VA Beach this year. Played with Yard Dawgs/ Easton in 2006 with a few of the Explosion guys from down your way and I know all the Gas It/ SSC guys really well too. I'm not playing anywhere this weekend.