fse endcap issue

Softball.com:

rjsnyder91

Addicted to Softballfans
so i have an fse that i love to death but the endcap popped off, this has already happened once and demar fixed it but wont do it again... any ideas on what type of adhesive i could use to try and fix it my self?

rjsnyder91

Addicted to Softballfans
In for the shaved bat comments. To make it worse your from Cali

figured this would happen, but w/e lol i have never swung a shaved bat in my life. but bring it on, when the cap comes all the way off ill show you guys pics of the inside

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
so i have an fse that i love to death but the endcap popped off, this has already happened once and demar fixed it but wont do it again... any ideas on what type of adhesive i could use to try and fix it my self?

Why won't they fix it again?

In for the shaved bat comments. To make it worse your from Cali

LULZ

figured this would happen, but w/e lol i have never swung a shaved bat in my life. but bring it on, when the cap comes all the way off ill show you guys pics of the inside

Do enough deals on here you will get one. I promise. I ended up with 3 shaved "stock" bats. A jh120, psycho, and mv3.

Let it come all the way out and use 3m marine adhesive

post reported for helping with altered bat form Cali :p

He is right 3m marine is the goodz.

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Do enough deals on here you will get one. I promise. I ended up with 3 shaved "stock" bats. A jh120, psycho, and mv3.

I can only imagine that game......bat cracks or the cap flies off and you find out it's shaved. how do you say "I didn't know it was shaved?" And have people believe you?

Sorry to thread jack

rjsnyder91

Addicted to Softballfans
That's then word I got as well sux cause the rd has the same endcap too, but if the 3m works well I think ill survive lol and no worries bro that would sux to find out you have been swinging a shaved bad