FuDawg question

kldaugherty65

Kosair Charities
Our ASA league switched to the 52 core ball this year. I never get to take BP anymore and I am only playing ASA once a week. My question, should i get rid of the FuDawg and get a Juggy or Aftermath? I've heard that they take longer to break in than the other two so that got me wondering. Only playing ASA once a week and not taking BP I don't know if I'll get it to full potential? Swinging a 26oz if that matters.

PhoenixxRising

Addicted to Softballfans
Fu does take a lot longer to break in than your other options. If you don't get to swing it much, then would probably be better off switching.

WarHorse

Star Player
A well broken in fu > those two bats. But if you don't like to wait, pick up the aftermath and giggle a bit when you come to the plate.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Is your Fu brand new? If so, I would just get one of the other 2 you mentioned. Fu does need some break in and you'll be hitting for a season before you see fireworks. A couple bp sessions changea that though.

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm telling you hit some BP with some ZN's, Evil's it Bullet's and once that bat starts webbing watch out! Mine is by far the hottest new stamped ASA I have swung and they are tanks besides. I won't be surprised if mine last 2000 swings!

kldaugherty65

Kosair Charities
Is your Fu brand new? If so, I would just get one of the other 2 you mentioned. Fu does need some break in and you'll be hitting for a season before you see fireworks. A couple bp sessions changea that though.

Yeah just took the wrapper off. I've always been an Easton guy but have been hearing good things about DeMarinis ASA stuff.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I'm not knocking the Fu, always been one of it's biggest proponents. But, this guy said he has no time for bp and will only game it once a week, going to take awhile at that rate.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Do yourself a favor....put the work in with the FU! It is the best bat Demarini makes! My gamer is over 1500 hits easy. Webbed up and nasty! Hits 52s better then any bat I own! BUT its well broke in.

If I were you. Id keep the FU and not think twice. Either grab up some mashers and go BP....or buy a Mercy/Aftermath/Juggy and use it until it either breaks or fails compression. By then the FU will be ready for action and trust me; you will not look back!

bigbambino85

Addicted to Softballfans
I know it was mentioned before but has anyone seeing any difference between the silver and white F U...... might be able to get a silver local for a good deal and just wondering if its the same stick just different paint job

Brackett

Getting to old for this
my girl is hitting hr with my fudawg with 44 375, has tons of swings and a nice sand rattle..