Fundraising request for my son

I don't normally ask for assistance on here, but my son's AAU basketball team isn't doing well in the fundraising department. He plays for the CAV's. Its an AAU youth basketball organization which has been around for close to 30 years.

Please take a second to check out the gofundme link to read about the fundraising event. This particular page is what he and I have come up with, in hopes of getting any help that we can.

LINK: www.gofundme.com/MakiahHays

you share this on Facebook yet?

Yes, sir.

Also, I ask that if you feel that this is a worthwhile donation, please share it on your social media platforms.

The majority of young men and women playing basketball within the CAV's are from low income neighborhoods and families. I want Makiah and I to do our part to help these young people do something that they love. In fact, Makiah, my 11 yr old, has donated his birthday money to this; his birthday was on Tuesday Dec. 1.

These donations will cover everything from gym costs, uniforms, equipment rental fees, etc. If a family cannot afford to pay dues, etc. they can contact the coaching staff and a portion of these donations are used to cover those costs, as well.