Future Endload ?

tanker4lyfe

Part Time Player
Seems that alot of folks are dropping 1oz from the norm due to the endload on this stik. From those who have swung it whats your take. Only endload I have swung and can compare is the Swagger.

riverdog4

Addicted to Softballfans
It looks like from your sig that you like 26s. I think that 25.5 will be a good choice (which you have pre-ordered). I normally swing a 27 and the 26.5 that I have feels perfect.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I had 26.5 Future that table test was weighted the same as my 27 cl22asa. I felt the Future swung light though. I didn't notice the end load, just my opinion

I had a 27 oz swagger and currently swing a 26.5 Future.

To me the 27 Swagger was way more endloaded than the future. I dont feel much endload at all inthe 26.5 Future. Although some act like its so much. Maybe they need to lift more ldk. Swagger took about 500-600 hits to be game ready. I was second to bat with Future in BP (50 cuts on it when i started swinging) and hit 11/35 out on a baseball field.

However I am curious to how much harder I can swing a 25.5 and am debating getting it. I have figured out just this year that going down an ounce from only swinging 27's to 26's (some that weigh 25.3's) inmprove my distance about 30 feet.