Future questions.

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there really any differences between the models other than the colors and years they come out? One have better distance or durability?

M

MJL 00

Honest I believe there is but been told by a rep same exact bat, to me this is how would rank the 3

og
USA

All flat mash the ball IMO. I have them all only selling some 15s cause have multiples of.

RalphG427

On the bench
They've all felt like repaints to me. Great bats. The legacy feels like it's the same as a future with different weighting. They all hit the ball as good as anything out on the market and have great durability

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok cool thanks for the info fellas. Was trying to figure out if I should keep that or my white dc41

DoubleOhWho

Swing what you bring
Futures are horrible. Keep your dc41. Give me your Future.

They are all very similar. The OG is my fav. The USA was fire out the wrapper. I didn't like the color of the 15.

The OG's had different feels for each. IMO. The endload being more pronounced as you went up in weight. The USA seemed to have the same feel throughout.

Enor012208

Addicted to Softballfans
USA future
Og future
2015 future

To me USA was hottest out the wrapper, og gets just as hot with a lil work, and my green future I just didn't think it had it so I sold it first. But just my 2 cent but from what I hear same bat so

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
all good info. I have the OG just haven't swung it. will probably league it to break it in some.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I think there were some minor tweaks to the '15 future / USA. Same little minor tweaks they did with the Legacy. The majority of people I've talked to agree that the '15 future breaks in a little quicker than the OG. I can agree. My OG needed more work than the '15. But my OG is still my gamer!

Nelly_13

Manager
It's all the same bat different colors and maybe a small tweak not much that's from The company and Bubba!

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
I agree that my OG Future took some work to really open up but my USA future was hot right away. Love both of them.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
They have said the futures haven't structurally been any different, only color way...