Future USA

JPG

Lefty
Late to the party!
Just got one and took it out for bp last night.
Maybe this bat does not get much talk because its pricey, Maybe no one likes it because they think the dual stamp wont be as hot as a all USSSA bat? Or maybe that was just me thinking that.

This bats pretty damn hot out the gate.
I hit some rocks with it side by side a new RI DC41 and worked out better for me than the DC.

I am interested in seeing what happens later when the DC41 turns red but over all I am very impressed with this bat.

Love the look as well. Looking forward to leaguing it for a while now.
Sorry so late. Even gave up my vizion for this bad boy.

hamneggs

Late to the party!
Maybe this bat does not get much talk because its pricey, Maybe no one likes it because they think the dual stamp wont be as hot as a all USSSA bat? Or maybe that was just me thinking that.

I hit some rocks with it side by side a new RI DC41 and worked out better for me than the DC.

I am interested in seeing what happens later when the DC41 turns red but over all I am very impressed with this bat.

You didn't like the Vizion ?
I was thinking about picking one up, but I'm not sure it'll be any better than my white CL22's, which are :flame::flame:

JPG

Lefty
You didn't like the Vizion ?
I was thinking about picking one up, but I'm not sure it'll be any better than my white CL22's, which are :flame::flame:

I did like it but they paint crack so no thanks to that. Sold mine couple days ago. I use to only swing demarini but the paint cracking is bogus.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Future will paint crack also. Mine did with maybe 600 hits on it. Got a 16 USA aftermath monday and used it in league on tuesday and in 2 games the paint crack appeared. My OG Aftermath took about 100 hits to get the paint crack. Both are hot as hell but i think i am returning both.

Ballisttic

Star Player
Late to the party!

I bought a future to tryout in an asa league and i liked it so much i put down my f30 for it in my current league. I have the green/white 2015 and i love it.

JPG

Lefty
I bought a future to tryout in an asa league and i liked it so much i put down my f30 for it in my current league. I have the green/white 2015 and i love it.

I really like the F30 as well but am going to save all those hot bats for later. For now I am just going to use the crap out of this future. Pretty forgiving and launches balls well. If this thing gets loud and feels better I will def stick with it for a good while. Can't wait to see how it hits the real asa league balls.

Everyone is going to break all there mikens in the next couple months :D I will save mine for later.

M

MJL 00

We only have ASA here 52s of course, all my Futures that mash the ball. Totally turned into gamers for me...

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
I have two Futures the OG-Black and Blue that has well over 2000 hits on it and no paint cracks and is still going strong(Hope it holds up longer). My USA Future is starting to get hit more and has over 400 swings and I have no problems with it and it is also hot. We don't hit 52's here but both bats smash the Classic M's and the 44's. My futures are my gamers for ASA and colder tournaments for Utrip.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
My OG took a little bit to open up but when it did it hit the 52's pretty nice. I still use a Juggy 14 when it gets hot out, seems to hit better in the hot temps. Now for the cooler temps the Future outhits it for some reason.

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
My OG took a little bit to open up but when it did it hit the 52's pretty nice. I still use a Juggy 14 when it gets hot out, seems to hit better in the hot temps. Now for the cooler temps the Future outhits it for some reason.

I would agree with you on this. I noticed it in the 24 hour tournament I played in this summer. I swung the Juggy during the day and then for some reason decided to switch during the later hours and had a ton more pop in the cold.

JPG

Lefty
I ran into a J3a White and gold at a league night. Asked dude if he wanted to sell it and he was un sure how much to sell it for. He was super curious why I wanted to buy it I think that is why he didn't want to sell it. He said I could test it out so I did and I was not a fan of it at all. Felt like crap compared to my flipper. I am not a fan of the juggys with the flippers on the field. Tonight is opening day for asa league and I can't wait to swing the USA today.

Ballisttic

Star Player
I ran into a J3a White and gold at a league night. Asked dude if he wanted to sell it and he was un sure how much to sell it for. He was super curious why I wanted to buy it I think that is why he didn't want to sell it. He said I could test it out so I did and I was not a fan of it at all. Felt like crap compared to my flipper. I am not a fan of the juggys with the flippers on the field. Tonight is opening day for asa league and I can't wait to swing the USA today.

I picked up a 14 juggy 27oz niw and i put about 200 hits on it. I cant stand the extreme flex handle feels like a pool noodle. On the other hand i put 100 tee swings on my future tonight with 44/375s and the last 15 swings the barrel totally opened up and started to hit 20' further and felt amazing. I have right at 200 swings on it now.

JPG

Lefty
I picked up a 14 juggy 27oz niw and i put about 200 hits on it. I cant stand the extreme flex handle feels like a pool noodle. On the other hand i put 100 tee swings on my future tonight with 44/375s and the last 15 swings the barrel totally opened up and started to hit 20' further and felt amazing. I have right at 200 swings on it now.

Nice. Mine has about 100 cuts, I hope it opens up and gets loud with more feeling on the barrel. As of now it hits the ball well but I want more to it.

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
I took some BP with my OG Future and USA Future along with my legits and it can hit with the best of them once they break in. My OG Future has around 2K hits on it and my USA maybe 400 but it has opened up very nice and will still be using it for ASA over my Juggy.