Future verdict????????

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
The Future is a 27.5 and I have put about 350 swings on it with a mixture of 44/375 and 52/275. Bat swing feel is in between the CL22 and the OG Stadium if you have swung both. Bat has developed a paint crack at around
250 swings but for the most part is still stiff. The grip is way to thick and will
remove it before the next bp session and see if that helps any.The verdict is
still out but with some more swings it should become gamer staus for ASA.
I have hit some 330 plus with it and sounds like crap in the process. Kind of
a puff sound and the balls fly. Overall the bats exit speed is picking up and I
am confident that around 500 swings it should be what I am looking for.

As for NSA the DC41 26 oz I hit with 50 swings on it was keeping
up with 800 swing cl22 out of the wrapper and we both felt the DC had better exit speed. So 27.5 Future for ASA a no brainer and 28 oz DC-41 for NSA. Ought to be a fun year indeed.

Hope this helps

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
My future has around 250 hits on it and it us killing everything. Gonna be my gamer for ASA and Utrip this year.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Hits 52s way better than the 44s

I have one bp session on my future and I found the opposite to be true. KILLS the 44s and was behind my 100 hit Cluggy by a significant amount.

Does it flip to a 52 killer after some bp?

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
The store that sold these exclusively recommends using 52/300 and 52/275 balls

Where did you get this info goosepimp? Ive looked around on their site and have yet to locate the ball recommendations anywhere. I might just be blind though.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Where did you get this info goosepimp? Ive looked around on their site and have yet to locate the ball recommendations anywhere. I might just be blind though.

It originally said for all ball types. Not sure with the new tech. I have been hitting everything from hycons to stadiums.:)

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Was switching off between my DC41 26oz. and my Future 26.5 in my tourney that ended a few hours ago......both straight killing the 44's......let 3 people use the future that I unwrapped yesterday morning, and they were all crushing with it. The future against the 44's is on another level. Hot Hot Hot OTW!

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
My verdict... After around 100 hits off the tee with 44/400 and a few 44/375. I took may 30 live BP swings with it and a couple teammates too a few as well. So maybe 150. Still looks NOW and sounds a little different but not much. Needless to say I am very impressed with it. Distance is good and speed through the in field was great. The handle is perfect for me and the barrel is crisp and super endloaded. I didnt like the grip either...she gone!

No Lies...I will swing this in Utrip/NSA over my Z2000el and a well broke in (all last years gamer) CL22! I compared back2back off the tee and it is simply better....Its that good guys. Is it as good as my broke in and crazy ASAs with mush honestly I dont know yet, I havent hit any 52/300s but I will and I will update my review.

My teammate has a new DC41 which I will swing this week and I guess I'll see how good it is against my Utrip sticks! I doubt believe any hype until I swing it! LOL