Future vs ONE after 250 hits ea

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Future is 26.5oz
ONE is 27oz

After approximately 250 hits on each bat with a mix of balls, everything from old asa balls to thunder zn stadiums, the ONE has a noticable edge in both exit speed and distance.

That is not to say the Future isn't hot because it is but the ONE is on par with my gamer CL22 already. I can't wait to see this bat in a couple hundred more. Both look new without any signs of webbing or paint cracks just a few balls scuff marks.

That being said, I actually prefer the way the Future feels and swings in my hands.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Thanks for the feedback, unwrapped the future today abd really liked the way it swung but couldn't get any good cuts with it since the field was pretty slippery.

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
We've been hitting a 27oz ONE for a couple of weeks now...probably has around 400 cuts now...took 75-100 swings to open up and feels awesome...it was good off the wrapper, but got really impressive after the 75-100 mark....

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
Balls you guys were hitting to open them up? I was planning on BPing 100-200 hits with 44s then 52s only after

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
The True one has a ways to go...we had one last weekend get tested straight out the wrap at 315...I believe the future tested somewhere in the 265-275 range.

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
good to hear this. i swung the true one in a cage a few days ago next to a 2012 asa z1k and my utrip z3k and it obviously felt like a log compared to them. i can't wait to break my true one in

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
LOVE my future. the endload is perfect. ive put about 400 hits on it with a mix of 52s and 44/400 and its nice! distance is not far behind my juggys and j3as. exit speed it really nice too.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
This comparison is GTG! Ive been swinging my ONE for a couple weeks and its getting pretty hot. Im just not that good with a balanced bat and hit my CL22 much better. I hope the Future (which arrives today) will be comparable to the CL with regards to endload.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
Just got to about 300-350 swings on my The One. It just started changing sound and keeps getting better with every swing. Hope this thing is gonna hold up and last a while. If it does it will be pretty nasty at 800+ swings.