FX700 BA vs. SM?

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Does anyone have access to the same weight FX700 in both the Balanced and Supermax versions so we can get a balance point on them? I've heard more than one time now that people have swung both models in the same weight and couldn't tell the difference between them so I was curious if someone could do this for us...

Jallo33

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung a 28oz. Supermax last night and it didn't even feel endloaded to me. I know this doesn't answer your question but what others are saying does seem to be true.

Mr.Z

Shooting Middle Since 97'
Instead of looking at the balance points you should ask Miken the difference between the BA & SM models. ;)

I've swung BA that feel SM and SM that feel BA. These first series run/batches are so inconsistent...

Quality Control....:confused:

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
Does anyone have access to the same weight FX700 in both the Balanced and Supermax versions so we can get a balance point on them? I've heard more than one time now that people have swung both models in the same weight and couldn't tell the difference between them so I was curious if someone could do this for us...
The supermax 27oz FX700 ASA I have doesn't feel very endloaded at all. It swings very smooth, I usually use a balanced AV.

I will say he 28 supermax I swung felt like it had a nice endload to it.

Bagz

Bang!!
I have an ASA freak fx700 26oz s/m that definitely feels endloaded and seems to weigh over 27oz. I will try to get a scale weight and balance point soon.

Softballfunatic

EXTREME BP IS THE KEY!
Super MAX

My Super max is a 28oz. but weighs 29oz one the scale. I can say the bat is VERY GOOD. Better that a RECOIL head to head and it was straight out the wrapper