game ball bags

Joker

Vyf0W58.png

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a string backpack to keep them from getting loose in my bag. Most teams around here have one with a carabiner so they can hang it by the dugout door and have the entire team act like they can't see it when it's time to throw in a new ball.

JBT2020

The Veteran
I have a string backpack to keep them from getting loose in my bag. Most teams around here have one with a carabiner so they can hang it by the dugout door and have the entire team act like they can't see it when it's time to throw in a new ball.

I think that's the route im going to go, a string sackpack with a hook on it

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian

My daughter's bath toys came in this thing, will go back to a cinch bag when this dies. Numerous associations is a pain in the ass but thankfully BLD just went off grid with their stamped balls so that's a plus. I see it's also time to sand and re-poly the reloading bench, was never suppose to double as a work bench but it happens.

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
How many balls do you take? Around here a couple are supplied, then it's up to you.

we dont get any balls supplied here, so its all on us...honestly the bucket just held balls and we took it with us every weekend regardless of the association we were playing. we had NSA, USSSA, Freedom, ISA and BSC balls all mixed in there so it made it easier just to take the whole bucket

Dan411

Star Player
I use a 5 gallon bucket from home depot. I bought an adapter that allows me to retro-fit a threaded lid with a rubber o-ring that makes the bucket water tight. Doubles as a beer cooler when balls aren't needed :)

Dogue

Evil Genius
So...just dumping them in your bat bag is not cool?
What, you can carry balls in there too. That's genius!

Actually, I have a mesh bag like the one if the freezer that I can hang on the fence. I throw it in my bag and only use it to keep game balls separate from misc balls in there. Sometimes you have to 'idiot proof' things for your teammates.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
we dont get any balls supplied here, so its all on us...honestly the bucket just held balls and we took it with us every weekend regardless of the association we were playing. we had NSA, USSSA, Freedom, ISA and BSC balls all mixed in there so it made it easier just to take the whole bucket

Same thing I'd do in that situation, mine's just a mini version with 1-2 balls for the different associations I play.

So...just dumping them in your bat bag is not cool?

My super Star Wars fan bag goes right in my bat bag. Unless there's ladies to impress, then I carry it out in the open by it's convenient very handle so they know what's up.

Jomatty

Starting Player
I just put the game balls in the outside pocket of my batpack. I always think everyone on the team knows this but whenever we need a new ball some moron grabs one out of the Bp bucket and try's to throw in either a mush ball or an illegal rock. It's not so bad unless I'm on base when it happens (thankfully that is rare), and I have to get someone's attention to get a real ball. My team, myself included, is so bad that last year we played an entire inning with a ball shaped like an egg that was complete mush before the other teams pitcher took mercy on us and checked that we really wanted to use this ball...

JBT2020

The Veteran
What, you can carry balls in there too. That's genius!

Actually, I have a mesh bag like the one if the freezer that I can hang on the fence. I throw it in my bag and only use it to keep game balls separate from misc balls in there. Sometimes you have to 'idiot proof' things for your teammates.

Yea im going more for the idiot proofing of just having a bag I can hang on the fence right by the door so its easy and convenient for everyone

WarHorse

Star Player
My super Star Wars fan bag goes right in my bat bag. Unless there's ladies to impress, then I carry it out in the open by it's convenient very handle so they know what's up.

Chicks dig Star Wars nerds. Just ask anyone on the internet.

For real though we played a tourny last year on May 4th and some dude was wearing a star wars shirt and I'm pretty sure he got ALL OF THE vajay by telling chicks "May the 4th be with you." All of it.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Every chick I walk by is asking me if they can dress up as my personal Leia slave. Can't tell a lie on the internet