LTB Game ready ASA bat

kshelton85

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking for a cheap, broke in game ready ASA bat. Been out of the game for a few years but am going to play in a charity/ fundraiser tournament next weekend. We will be using 44/375 balls (looking for a few of those as well). I just need something to use as a team bat. Please let me know if you have an old bat lying around as no new stamps are required. I prefer 27 or 28 oz but not going to be too particular. Thanks

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I'm looking for a cheap, broke in game ready ASA bat. Been out of the game for a few years but am going to play in a charity/ fundraiser tournament next weekend. We will be using 44/375 balls (looking for a few of those as well). I just need something to use as a team bat. Please let me know if you have an old bat lying around as no new stamps are required. I prefer 27 or 28 oz but not going to be too particular. Thanks
Got a 2015 Helmer CXN Torq w/ roughly 250-300 hits. Got some .44's I can toss in as well.. PM if interested..

milesej05

The Rookie
2014 Easton L3.0. ~900 swings. Starting to web. Returnable/expired receipt ($90)
2014 LS Z3000 end load. ~100 swings. Returnable/no receipt ($115)

milesej05

The Rookie
2016 ASA Helmer Flex (white & silver). 26oz. Returnable with Holograms and Receipt. ~250 swings.

$140 Shipped

basilray

If you're still looking...
2016 27oz Juggy OG - 300ish hits

Great pop for the 44/375's

Like $110 shipped

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Op wanted a game ready bat for a tourney on the weekend after he posted this thread on 8/16 ...

Pretty safe to say he doesn't need one anymore, has anyone even had a response from op?