Gamer vs PT Alloy vs Freak HB

oppotaco13

I'm looking to get one of these and I am wondering about durability of the gamer and pt alloy, and the performance of the hb.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
All the same barrels so performance and durability will be almost identical. Gamer will have the most endload. HB is balanced. Just need to ask yourself what you want as far as weighting goes.

oppotaco13

All the same barrels so performance and durability will be almost identical. Gamer will have the most endload. HB is balanced. Just need to ask yourself what you want as far as weighting goes.

Right, cause I the heaviest Gamer I've seen is 26.5, which I don't mind with the endload. I'm currently swinging a 30oz ressy, but I want other options as far as weights and barrel size.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is the hammer really more endloaded than the pt alloy? The 26 I dry swung feet more endloaded than a DC.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey now...aren't you the guy that says things like "the heavier the better" in his BP videos but always seem to game a 27oz bat?... :p

I try and review as many 27's as I can to keep an even gauge on things. The heavier the bat the better I do with it so it can kind of skew my opinion on things sometimes if I mess with too much of the heavy stuff.

I game 27's because those are usually what i stumble across first lol. I'm cheap so I buy the cheapest thing I can lol

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
I must man up at some point in my life. swinging 26oz bats is where I have stayed. maybe I could hit 305 if I went up an oz.