Gates Logging mock-up

toad_2

Semiretired Player
I figured I would FINALLY post the mock-ups for Gates Logging that hitsbombs has been requesting from me for several years now :D I've been busy, man. It only took me two years to get to it ;)

GATESlogging_logo.jpg

GATESlogging_secondary.jpg

GATESlogging_mockup1.jpg

GATESlogging_mockup2.jpg

GATESlogging_mockup3.jpg

GATESlogging_mockup4.jpg

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
look at that leg kick; white and yellow, i'd only pick either of those two; or flip-flop the white/black in the trees and bevel and SOFTBALL. the other two just look too dark. not enough contrast on the darker jerseys since the logo is dark as well.

hitsbombs

The absolute stud
Just got a look at this. Very cool. I know how difficult the logging concept is to work with. As always, excellent work.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Just got a look at this. Very cool. I know how difficult the logging concept is to work with. As always, excellent work.

I kept you hanging long enough. Let me know if ya like them and I can send the files your way. Also, any alterations/suggestions are always welcome.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
look at that leg kick; white and yellow, i'd only pick either of those two; or flip-flop the white/black in the trees and bevel and SOFTBALL. the other two just look too dark. not enough contrast on the darker jerseys since the logo is dark as well.
Thanks for the critique, Mikaka. I can always count on you to shoot it straight. No bias, to the point and from a designer. ;)

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
I think that there should be an alternate jersey that is black w white suspenders. The suspenders should have gates Logging on them. Just something simple. LOL

hitsbombs

The absolute stud
I forgot the thank you, so, thank you! When I get to a computer, I will get a better look. Damn phone!

Stretch19

Grow up
I was goin by team colors. They could use the green as the font color. Or would you rather have Green w yellow suspenders and make it look like John Deere suspenders?

if youre gonna go that route you need to go all out and make it a denim or tshirt with suspenders over top of it that say GATES LOGGING down the suspenders, like real loggers wear (or at least the ones on TV)

ax-men-papac-alaska-logging.jpg
ax-men-pihl-logging.jpg

ax-men.jpg

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
or you could just put shelby stanga on that bish if you wanted to be a real american badass...HEEEEERE WE GOOOO!
4168998511_62137eece5.jpg

Mc.

Star Player
Very cool, Toad. I agree about the black shirt, but otherwise very nice rendering and great shading and detail.

Well worth the wait and price, I'd say!