Gear Guard???

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of them lately? I was trying to find out when the XL bad will arrive. Last I heard from them was late May and they said the ship was suppose to arrive in customs June 15th time frame. Since then they have not returned any emails or phone calls.

jessie

Real solution #11
just sent an e-mail to Aaron White about a ripped carrying strap on my dinger bag and got a reply from general CS, not Aaron? not sure what's going on but hope they are able to take care of my ripped carrying strap on my dinger bag.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of them lately? I was trying to find out when the XL bad will arrive. Last I heard from them was late May and they said the ship was suppose to arrive in customs June 15th time frame. Since then they have not returned any emails or phone calls.

Maybe they have caller ID and hate you. IJS

PracticeSquad7

Addicted to Softballfans
just sent an e-mail to Aaron White about a ripped carrying strap on my dinger bag and got a reply from general CS, not Aaron? not sure what's going on but hope they are able to take care of my ripped carrying strap on my dinger bag.

Redundant much? Geesh..