Get to know your glove bros. let's see some pics and vids.

RalphG427

On the bench
I'll finally chime in

I hate taking pictures so there's not many of me out there and I can't find any softball related so here's a few of me out doing the only thing I enjoy more than playing ball...

This was in January in the Florida Keys. This wasn't anywhere close to the nicest fish we caught but it was the first of the day after trolling for 7 hours straight the first day we went out so it was the most important one.

Fishing for bait at a reef. Love this one because it shows how beautiful it is down there. You can see right to the bottom at 40 feet of water depth.

...and last fall doing to some bay and creek striper fishing. Unfortunately, this was one of the larger fish of the striper season as I did not hook up with a single one in the ocean all fall.

Jen_16

Coach
Any autograph collectors out there? My family had some fun last week as the media picked up on our little collection.

IMG_3280_zps09891b11.jpg

Sports Collectors Daily, YardBreaker, Bleacher Report & Sports Illustrated were among those to do a write up. Our favorite was the satirical piece Keith Olbermann did on his ESPN2 show though.

Olbermann satire on ESPN2​
[ame]http://youtu.be/WuzM0ytU3Sk[/ame]

Opening Day tomorrow, I'm ready

thaynes

I'd honestly rather shake a guys hand rather than get an autograph

Agreed. Though my interactions with Adam Jones and Dylan Bundy at fan fest were uninspiring at best. I'm attributing Dylan to just being really young and Jones was at like 4 or 430 so he had a long day with fans. Idk. I was disappointed though

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
5ocyvr.jpg

Ill bump this back up with my ugly mug! Here i am playing in a charity game, i put on a clinic all night dont worry!

I play a lot better then i physically look LMAO i promise..

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
5ocyvr.jpg

Ill bump this back up with my ugly mug! Here i am playing in a charity game, i put on a clinic all night dont worry!

I play a lot better then i physically look LMAO i promise..

This made me laugh lol. That old mayhems probably pretty hot isnt it?