Gladiator movies, we like that ****

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
all it took was for me to start calling out bruce and the Beaumont bomber hit one out. good for him.

i don't hate them. i just want them to do better. make it worthwhile for me to cheer them on.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Gun shots in the Cov right when I got home from the bar. Counted about 10 shots. Cops looking for casings on my street I told them I just got home and wasn't shot so it wasn't right here. I may be a prime suspect now

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Gun shots in the Cov right when I got home from the bar. Counted about 10 shots. Cops looking for casings on my street I told them I just got home and wasn't shot so it wasn't right here. I may be a prime suspect now

You look suspect for to many beers... Have a nice day... Did u pick us up some woman for Sunday... What happened to ur red head that was winking at me a few weekends ago ;) lol

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
You have an overall hate for law enforcement, yet you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Every cop, and I mean every cop, swore an oath to protect the constitution (that includes the 2nd amendment).

If you took a poll of how many cops would go door to door and take people's guns away, you might be surprised. We often have this discussion and every one of us (and I mean every single person) said they would remove their badge and quit if we were ever directed to take away people's right to bare arms.

Sure, if someone is walking down the street carrying a gun, I will stop to see what they're doing. Pretty sure that isn't infringing upon their rights. If everything checked ok, I'll send them on their way. The public has the right to feel safe. If you don't like that, you can thank all the nut jobs that go on their shooting sprees then take the ***** way out and kill themselves.

The last time I checked, the 2nd amendment is still in place and there hasn't been many provisions to it. So go ahead and get on your soapbox and spew filth about me and my profession..

I am pretty sure I know exactly what I am talking about. I didn't mention anything about taking people's guns away. I also didn't trash you. There are some good cops out there, and I am willing to bet that you are one. There are a bunch that get drunk off of the authority, and there is no way to check that. That is the issue that I have with Law Enforcement. Also all of the revenue enhancers drive me nuts. If you don't have enough money to run the department, cut personnel. Just like every other business.

Soo.... You mad bro?

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
Examples of power drunk officers;

1) I was a bouncer at a bar. I asked a drunk cop to stop doing something. He poked me in the nose with his badge, and acted like a complete ass. I thought about throwing him through a table, but I am pretty sure I would have lost that battle in the long run.

2) Cop in a police SUV almost hits me while I am on a motorcycle. I honk. He makes a U-Turn and Follows me into my driveway, and tries to give me a ticket. I asked for what. He said I didn't put my turn signal on to pull into the driveway. I point to my bike... The turn signal was still on. Then he starts shouting at me, and we get into a shouting match.

3) I pull out of my driveway. Cop pulls me over. I ask what is going on. He said I was speeding. I said "Out of my driveway?" He replies yes, and that he is just out spreading Christmas cheer.

I have more, but I will stop there.

I can keep going, but THIS **** is my problem with your job. For every guy like you (I assume) that will run into a burning building to save a kitten, there are two of these D-Bags. You can hold onto that oath, because I truly believe that most of your "brothers" think it is just noise.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
That power trip crap is everywhere specially where I work damn managers are horrible about it...

I've had my fair share of cops do that **** to me where I used to live small town, it's like come on guys there is worse going on in this town and you all gotta pull me over week in and out..

Knock on wood in 12 years I've lived here only been stopped two times and both cops was cool and sent me on my way... Now only if they could get these renters causing crap off out of our subdivision...

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
hey guys... been here since 6 again.. this time things are working, not sure if i'll be in much or not. maybe check in around lunch time. got a couple meetings to do. kloveyoubai

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
You look suspect for to many beers... Have a nice day... Did u pick us up some woman for Sunday... What happened to ur red head that was winking at me a few weekends ago ;) lol

Do you need some women for Sunday? I feel like you guys need to recruit your own bitches. I can invite the Ginger, but she said there was a DB that was staring at her ****. I assume it was you ;)

And all of the dc41's are gone from anywhere that sells them cheap. Chris, HALP!!!

i sent my friend a txt. Ill see what I can do.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
hey guys... been here since 6 again.. this time things are working, not sure if i'll be in much or not. maybe check in around lunch time. got a couple meetings to do. kloveyoubai

Thanks for checking on me via txt last night. Such a bro. I didnt get shot. Its probably because you protected me with kind words and concern

Zigawhat22

Addicted to Softballfans
I will never deny there are total douche bags in le. My dept consists of 30 people and I'd say 6 are what you described. We call them the "got picked on in high school but now they have a badge to get revenge" guys. We are just like every other profession, even total rejects can get hired if they know the right people. I'm proud to say that I've never been "connected" to get a job.

I'll agree with you on raising revenue practices. However, my dept get $3 out of every $118 ticket we write, and it can only be used for continuing training, so not much revenue there.

They keep tabs of stats for some reason. I made over 1200 traffic stops in 2013. I wrote a little over 100 tickets, most of which being $25 seatbelt tickets during the click it or ticket campaign. I could care less about writing tickets (having 5 speeding tickets before getting this job kinda ruined it for me).

I'm not mad bro.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I will never deny there are total douche bags in le. My dept consists of 30 people and I'd say 6 are what you described. We call them the "got picked on in high school but now they have a badge to get revenge" guys. We are just like every other profession, even total rejects can get hired if they know the right people. I'm proud to say that I've never been "connected" to get a job.

I'll agree with you on raising revenue practices. However, my dept get $3 out of every $118 ticket we write, and it can only be used for continuing training, so not much revenue there.

They keep tabs of stats for some reason. I made over 1200 traffic stops in 2013. I wrote a little over 100 tickets, most of which being $25 seatbelt tickets during the click it or ticket campaign. I could care less about writing tickets (having 5 speeding tickets before getting this job kinda ruined it for me).

I'm not mad bro.

You're just in it to shoot people..I get it :thumb:

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
The cop I talked to last night was kind of short with me. I think he thought I was just another person from the ghetto

me: Shots didnt come from here. I pulled up when they went off. Sounded like it was a couple of blocks north

him: You see anyone?

ME: Nope, just people running into their houses

Him: ...

Me: be safe out there bud

Granted hes in a dark alley looking for bullet casings so I can understand, but considering everyone else shuts their lights off and pretend to not be home when the cops come to the neighborhood you would think this would be a pleasant exchange.