Glove coming off hand

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I stopped wearing a batting gloves underneath, and that stopped it from being a problem until I got this 14" Easton. Now, if I sweat a little, a hard hit has taken it off twice now.

I pitch, so sometimes you get the glove on the ball, but you're not squeezing before the glove starts to slip. I think it's mostly the interior leather, and not the extra length, but I didn't know if y'all had any suggestions. A little tape on my fingers or rough up the inside out something.

NYC

Swag on 100.
Choose a model with known tight hand and finger stalls, but I suspect that when you get to the 14" gloves this problem is more prevalent. I had a 13" and sold it because of the loose fit.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will look into that. It came off all the time with the batting gloves, and I already do two in the pink. My 12.75 hasn't slipped since I quit wearing a glove. I can always go back to it if nothing else works.

Thanks again.

guero_juan727

<font color="#104E8B"> ALWAYS DEALING!!!</font>
I have small hands (medium batting gloves) and have had my gamer for about 7 years now and still love it. The same thing started happening to me a while back. What I do is spray adhesive spray on my batting glove then inside my glove it goes. I just spray a little so it grips but don't over do it. Not sure if it messes up the inside of the glove (thinking it might) but I did it beacsue the inside of my glove is getting bad anyway.