glove opinions/help

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Yea sometimes leftys dont sell and people get desperate to try and move them. Also, u can get a good deal on a lightly used glove and jump up a level in quality and get a better glove at the same price as an entry level glove. Dont be afraid to try some and move them till u find what you like. You can always buy a new or custom one later after you find what you like........

mihklo

thanks for the input guys.

anyone have any input on the rawlings pro302-6sc?

also how does the gge7v compare to say the mzp's?

this is most def tougher than figuring out which bats to get! :D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for the input guys.

anyone have any input on the rawlings pro302-6sc?

also how does the gge7v compare to say the mzp's?

this is most def tougher than figuring out which bats to get! :D

The 7v vs the MZP is going to be the leather as far as difference. The MZP's used a double tanned north american steerhide and the 7v uses a oil infused steerhide. The 7v will be much softer from the start and break in quicker and the MZP will take longer. A lot of glove huers love double tanned steerhide.

Podo

"JewDoe"
The 302-6pr is a great glove, with great quality. I can't speak for the SC, but I think there close except the Pp finger pad and reverse hand sewn welting like on the primos. I think the pr is more of a limited glove also. The SC is a off the shelf every other glove.

mihklo

well i ended up picking up a gge7 (not the 7v) for what i thought was a decent price. guess we will see how it is when it arrives. still gonna keep my eye open for other good deals. maybe even eventually pick up one of the top end mizunos or wilsons.....hell maybe even eventually order a nice custom one.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
well i ended up picking up a gge7 (not the 7v) for what i thought was a decent price. guess we will see how it is when it arrives. still gonna keep my eye open for other good deals. maybe even eventually pick up one of the top end mizunos or wilsons.....hell maybe even eventually order a nice custom one.

Well, I will be interested in hearing your opinion on the gge. They definitely seemed smaller than the 7V to me. I would just make sure not to make up your mind about Mizuno based on that glove...

mihklo

Well hopefully my wife doesn't kill me as I just picked up jpg's gmp55

On a side note where do you guys that relace gloves get the lace from? I'm thinkin the white would look good with some red and navy lace