glove relacing question

Deeznutts

I recently sent in a glove to the guys at gloverelace.com. I have called 3 times and sent 2 emails. No response. He answered before I sent the glove but nothing now. Just wondering if anyone has done business with this guy . From his videos on YouTube it looks like he does good work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sorry to hear about your troubles. sherwood17 is the man in this dept. he did a glove for me like 4 yrs ago. thing is still tight. fast work and fast shipping. look into him next time.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Why would you come onto Sbf and ask about work done on another website? If you ordered bats from Easton would you post on worths website that you didn't have your bats yet? Lots of guys on here that are trustworthy and do good work.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would you come onto Sbf and ask about work done on another website? If you ordered bats from Easton would you post on worths website that you didn't have your bats yet? Lots of guys on here that are trustworthy and do good work.

Quoted for truth

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Dirty30 is the man…. Mike does exceptional work and have had two gloves done recently… shipped-redone-returned… 7-10 days….

Super

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

maybe because this board is supposed to be about helping other guys with softball related stuff. It's not supposed to be about giving smart ass ****ing comments and giving people **** all the time. It's not like he is asking about a competitors site seeing as how SBF doesn't offer glove relacing. All he did was ask if anyone else had used the same guy... Grow up

zuke 37

Star Player
i keep my own glove repair kit in my equipment bag.

you need raw hide shoe string you can buy at a shoe repair store, a 1 1/2 in. carter pin from a hardwhare store. use the carter pin like a needle, sometimes a small pair of pliers will help pull the key thrugh the holes, you should carry a small box cutter to cut the war hide or make a hole larger.

all this can be done at the game your self. all you have to fix is the fingers or webbing that is broken, you can finish the rest of the glove when you get home, if need be.

you new nickname will be the cobbler.

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
21cuq9y.jpg

i keep these in my bag (or truck) pretty much year round, use it at least once a month for someone at league or at a tourney, …. people always breaking they nasty ol gloves
leather/needle/leather bore/needle nose/telco snips(scissors)/hole punch/swiss army tool….you never know when it will come in handy…i also have a BUTTONEER and a BEDAZZLER … just in case you want some bling on your thing!!!

but for recondition relace and cleaning i still would defer to Dirty30… Mike…

Super

csk415

Addicted to Softballfans
I recently sent in a glove to the guys at gloverelace.com. I have called 3 times and sent 2 emails. No response. He answered before I sent the glove but nothing now. Just wondering if anyone has done business with this guy . From his videos on YouTube it looks like he does good work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Would this be the dee that NTZ says to ask all the time? DMLK...

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Shoulda got a board bro to do it - lots of us on here relace gloves so not sure you will find many that use the place you did. Good luck with it.