Glove surgery

Jen_16

Coach
I have been wanting to game this glove since it was gifted to me but just couldn't get past the velcro... So tonight I decided to devise a way to rid the glove of it. The surgery took me about an hour to complete from first incision to final lace knot.

Lots of stitches removed, six holes drilled for lace and voila. The final product looks pretty good if I do say so myself...

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice. You could add 6 more holes to the right on the button lap to "fill in" the space on the button lap with a lace X, but what you did works just fine.

Jen_16

Coach
Nice. You could add 6 more holes to the right on the button lap to "fill in" the space on the button lap with a lace X, but what you did works just fine.

That's an interesting idea. Someone else suggested dying the leather black as well but I'm contemplating a laser engraving across where the velcro was. I guess it's good to have options...

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Could take the Wilson patch off the strap & have it stitched to the wrist strap to cover the holes. That our find a patch you like that will cover the holes.

Jen_16

Coach
Nice move, that "tongue" just gives me the willies whenever I see one.

I agree, the aesthetics weren't great, but it was comfortable playing standard. Very uncomfortable playing TIP so it had to go. Thanks Rous.