LTB Gmp55c

noffsinger08

Addicted to Softballfans
Like the title says, looking for the white/cream GMP55. Would prefer to find one in great shape or close to new. PM me if you have one!!

OR

Anyone have a black 55 web so I can swap the white web when I get one?

Last edited:

brewzkeez7

Addicted to Softballfans
i have one and it is amazing bump for you.....its so nice that i dont even want to use it....its never been outside in the dirt!

gsus03

Banned User
i was looking for the same thing i missed out on one that sold for $325 I was a day late but that's too rich for my blood anyway

kjlee85

Good pick up. I think I can get one new w/tags but for a bit more than I wanted to pay.. oh well it'll be worth it (I hope.)

Keep looking especially @ the bay. I picked up a second one NWT and everything this week for $220. You just gotta PM the people and arrange a deal directly through paypal. Sellers are happy to save money on both ends.

noffsinger08

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep looking especially @ the bay. I picked up a second one NWT and everything this week for $220. You just gotta PM the people and arrange a deal directly through paypal. Sellers are happy to save money on both ends.

I've seen the black, red, and navy 55's but not the white.. I'll be selling a couple bats and just pay the $315 for it before too long lol

kjlee85

Haha ive yet to see the white either. I wanted the white but just gave up and got the black. I think all models are getting harder to find.