For Sale/Trade Gmp7

marty15

3rd gen Gmp7 used in good shape it's broken in 2 in the pinky huge pocket....all the work was done by dirty30 $240 shipped I will get more pics after work

Last edited:

RalphG427

On the bench
Bump this up for some cash offers so far only getting trade offers:wtf2:

There's not a lot of people in the market for used $200 plus gloves. Most will go new at that price (which I am not bashing) and your add does say for sale/trade

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
One year ago this would of fetched 275 or close to it. The Japanese gloves hurt the gmp7 market some. Glove is definitely worth the 240 imo. If I wasn't saving for a move I would of already bought it.

marty15

There's not a lot of people in the market for used $200 plus gloves. Most will go new at that price (which I am not bashing) and your add does say for sale/trade

That was not a jab at you by any means bud I was just say I hadn't gotten a legit cash offer worth responding to

marty15

lol......i have been off for over a year and it has been nice....golf is gtg also...

Yeh I've been playin golf for years but I never play enough to get consistently good I struggle to break 90 I've been told if I okay more I could be much better

mjs

Dodging bullets
Yeh I've been playin golf for years but I never play enough to get consistently good I struggle to break 90 I've been told if I okay more I could be much better

I am actually going this weekend to buy a new set of clubs....hopefully

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Titliest ap1's.....I love them. I'd go hit a bunch of different irons at a store, then buy them on the bay.

mjs

Dodging bullets
Titliest ap1's.....I love them. I'd go hit a bunch of different irons at a store, then buy them on the bay.

i was talking gloves you sob.....i sold my golf stuff a couple of weeks ago to buy new.....that is what I am going to do though....

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. I have three Japanese mizunos, one Chinese mizuno and two gmp 7s. I game a 7.

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol yea. The Chinese miz. Will be tomorrow.it's a good glove but I relaced the entire glove with 1/4 lace. Needs some dirty 30 love.