For Trade gmp70bk

vwdubs

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a used gmp70bk for trade, I'm looking for an adult pro preffered h web or a kids pro preferred 12"

Last edited:

yanquis

Addicted to Softballfans
I can say vouch for vw (teammate) as glove has ever been used in a game. He often games a Rawlings.

vwdubs

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry about the terrible thread I guess, there is not much to it I'm looking to trade for a bad ass kids Rawlings or an adult Rawlings h web... I added more pics, glove is used well taken care off and it's broken in. If you have questions pm me like other people did..

Jin.jin

Sorry about the terrible thread I guess, there is not much to it I'm looking to trade for a bad ass kids Rawlings or an adult Rawlings h web... I added more pics, glove is used well taken care off and it's broken in. If you have questions pm me like other people did..

Jin.jin

hi, I'm a mess when navigating this site, along with being very late to these threads. I have a gmp70bk and was initially looking for just a replacement web but if you still have the glove I'd be interested. thanks for your time

stillballin

The Veteran
hi, I'm a mess when navigating this site, along with being very late to these threads. I have a gmp70bk and was initially looking for just a replacement web but if you still have the glove I'd be interested. thanks for your time

its best to pm (start conversation) with the person you have a question for instead of posting on old threads... guy with the glove hasn't been on in 2 years however... maybe try posting a LTB thread if you haven't already... good luck...